★Planes and Stims - GeorgeNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - Stims being called annoying, slight depreciating thoughts

Channel(s) - GeorgeNotFound, Karl, Harry (Sidemen), MrBeast, Nolan, Niko, LazerBeam, Callux

-

George's pov

"Karl!" I exclaim, looking around to find where he's gone running off to.

He, Nolan and Jimmy are heading over with food.

"We have food, didn't expect you to make it this long so now I have to feed you" Jimmy jokes and I bite my lip.

"Good luck" Nolan says with a giggle as they push tin containers across to us. Each one has a name on it.

Probably to make sure dietary requirements are met accurately. I feel dread as I watch everyone open tubs of pasta and meatballs. I get into mine, only to find it's steak.

"Why's his different?" LazerBeam asks as wooden sporks are passed across to us.

"He can't eat pasta" Nolan says softly and LazerBeam furrows his eyebrows.

"Why?" He asks and I sigh, shoving the wooden utensil into the steak.

"I have bad sensory issues with a lot of foods, so.. pasta is a big no, it's like hell in a bowl. I threw up in a restaurant once because I forced myself to just eat what was ordered for me" I say softly, trying to break the steak apart.

"Oh.. I see" he says softly and I nod.

"Thanks for remembering" I say softly to Karl as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"It's only right, we accommodate to dietary issues all the time. That's no different" Karl says softly and I smile.

"Still.. when I bring it up, most people brush it off and tell me to stop being so sensitive" I mumble softly and Karl shush me.

"They're idiots, only you know what it's like and they have absolutely no right to brush it off" Karl says as he gently holds my face.

"You look after me so well" I say softly and Karl laughs.

"I treat you with dignity. Now is there anything you or anyone here needs?" Karl asks as he steps back.

"Umm.. can I get some water?" I ask softly, grabbing the steak from the tub because my spork snapped.

"Yeah, just some water for us too" Callux says softly and Harry nods in agreement.

"Okay, I'll go grab some waters" Karl says softly before turning and taking Nolan to help.

<~>

I bounce on the tips of my feet, imitating the sounds a plane would make when actually moving. I laugh to myself as I catch my breath.

Karl meows as he comes over and I copy, meowing back before making an engine noise with my mouth.

"God you are so annoying! Like do you ever shut up?" LazerBeam exclaims, breaking the unspoken silence. No one was really talking and I couldn't stand silence so I filled it with vocal stims.