★Closed? - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - small emetophobia warning (mentioned vomit bug)

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, Nolan, Tubbo, Punz, Badlinu (minor mentions of Billzo)

-

Sapnap's pov

"How close are we?" Tubbo asks as they struggle to set up the stream.

"Erhmm.. twenty minutes" I say, struggling to keep both hands on the wheel as my urge to pee keeps my mind in several different places with distractions.

"Alright.. am I live, am I live?!" Karl asks as they check and then they cheer in success.

"Here, this is empty in case you need it" Punz says as he places an empty water bottle in my cup holder.

"I'm not gonna do a Dream. He has no shame but I do, I can hold it" I say softly, glancing to the bottle before bringing my gaze back to the road.

"Dream doesn't drive does he?" Punz asks and I nod.

"He does, he just did it in my car. Where your sat actually. Dream doesn't care enough to bother with a bottle in his own car though" I say with a smirk.

"So he just..?" Punz asks and I nod. "Free flow? In his pants?" He asks in shock and I chuckle.

"Yeah, he's done it in front of me when we were five minutes from home" I say and he looks at me wide eyed. "His reasoning is 'when you've got to go, you've got to go' but still, five minutes?" I say and he shrugs.

"Can you two stop talking about piss up there? This is my stream!" Karl exclaims and I shrug.

"Hey, distracting my thoughts dude" I say and Karl giggles.

"You really have to go that bad?" Karl asks and I hum.

"I'll be fine as long as we don't hit any traffic" I say softly and they go back to their stream as I focus in driving.

Just as we pull up to the golf place, I notice how my hand was clamped on my lap. I didn't actually realise I'd placed it there.

"We're here chat, we've arrived at golf!" Karl exclaims as I park and turn the engine off.

We get out, meeting with the others. We wander about, waiting for Karl to pay as we play in the arcade. I do a bit with Billzo as Tubbo does his own thing and Freddie films us.

As we get stuff sorted and everyone goes off to feed the Gators, I attempt to use the bathroom but it's locked. I whine, banging my head against the closed door.

"Is it closed?" Punz asks as he comes over to put new food on his hook.

"Yeah" I say softly, groaning softly.

"Go ask if you can use it?" He suggests and I blush.

"What if they say no..?" I ask timidly and Punz groans.

"Then don't, it's not my problem?" Punz says before walking away and I whimper.

I have to pee so bad but.. it's embarrassing asking to use a bathroom at my age. If I were a kid still, wouldn't have cared but I'm older. I can just hold it.

I join back to everyone else, watching them feed the animals below and Karl looks to me.

"All better?" He asks softly, coming over as Freddie films the others more food.