★Apricot - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - panic attack, anxiety

This one shot does contain age regression. This is a sfw coping mechanism which my account is a safe place for. I'd like it to remain this way so please leave if this makes you uncomfortable.

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, MrBeast, Chris, Chandler, Nolan, Quackity

-

Sapnap's pov

"Good morning gentlemen" Jimmy says, greeting us as we arrive for the day.

Me and Karl are recording a few gaming videos for MrBeast gaming and Karl's channel today. Quackity was still in bed when we left so we didn't bother to wake him. He doesn't have to be here for recording anyways.

"Morning Jimmy, is Chandler in yet?" Karl asks softly and Jimmy nods.

"Breakfast hall" Jimmy says. It's something he's always done, provided three meals a day to everyone who comes in to work for him.

Camera crew, editors, set designers. The whole lot. Even us. Karl gives him a nod and I smile to greet him before walking off with Karl.

It's that time of day that I consider too early for words. Most people who have had the pleasure of seeing me an hour with in waking or any time before twelve and after six in the morning, will know I find it hard to talk this early.

Dream and Karl are very used to me not talking when I've just woken as a result of when I wake regressed. I go nonverbal sometimes when regressed, me not being able to talk is normal really.

"Did you bring your photo cards?" Karl asks and I nod my head as we enter the food hall.

"Morning Karl" Nolan greets as he walks past with an empty bowl.

"Morning Nolan, c'mon let's grab something to eat and find Chandler" Karl says and I hum, going to pick out something for breakfast.

I grab a chocolate filled pastry and a fruit cup along with a juice box before following Karl off to find Chandler at the back. He's sat on a table by himself with his laptop on charge. He occasionally takes a spoonful of scrambled eggs and some other bits from his plate.

"Hey Chan" Karl says happily, sitting nearest the other and I sit opposite him.

"Oh, hi Karl. Sleep well?" Chandler asks softly as I open my pastry and get straight to it. I skipped food for an extra long shower this morning. It was a great way to wake up and clear the early fuzz.

"I did actually.. might have been the fact that I had someone to hold and was being held. Was rather nice" Karl says softly. "How about you?" He then asks and I listen between them.

"Bit rough, got six hours though and I'm running on two coffees. Jimmy barred me on getting more from here so I'm getting Starbucks later" Chandler explains and I hum, showing I'm listening. "How was your night Sap?" He asks and I shrug before grabbing for my photo cards.

I point to a picture of a thumbs up and he nods. I begin to wake up through the hour of breakfast. I start to warm up to conversation, occasionally adding my own words in here and there.