★I'll Be Okay - TommyInnit

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Channel(s) - Tommy, George, sidemen

-

Tommy's pov

"Promise you'll call me when you get there! If you don't, I'll send George round to check you know!" Wilbur exclaims down the phone as I wait on my train.

I'm going up to London for the first time by myself to hang out with the sidemen. For two videos, one on my channel and the other for theirs. I'm staying up there for a couple of days because of all the video filming.

George is letting me crash on his sofa for the three days. I'm excited to see him too but the content we're making is going to be great to film.

Soon enough I arrive at Simons place, getting out and going to buzz his flat. He soon lets me in and I make my way up, knocking and waiting excitedly outside.

"Coming Tommy!" JJ calls as footsteps come towards the door. In seconds, it's opened and I wave.

"Hi!" I exclaim and JJ lets me in.

"Take your shoes off" JJ calls to me and I laugh.

"Already done!" I exclaim before going through to greet the rest of the guys.

"Hey Tommy" Vik says softly, getting up from the sofa.

"Hi Vik" I say softly, awkwardly standing in front of the group of men as JJ comes back.

"Don't just stand, take a seat. Make yourself at home" he says softly and I nod, taking a seat on one side of the sofa and bringing my legs up.

"You want a drink or anything Tommy?" Simon asks from his kitchen.

"Um, no thank you" I say softly and he giggles.

"There he goes again, Mr manners" Simon teases and I laugh whilst my cheeks go slightly rosy.

"It's just polite" I say softly and he nods.

"Well just let us know when you want something" he says and I nod before he comes and sits down.

"I'm surprised you didn't bring any of your friends" Vik says softly and I shrug.

"I was gonna ask George if he wanted to come but he's already letting me stay with him so I don't wanna burden him with forcing him to come out and socialize" I say softly and they nod.

"I'm sure he would have loved to come Toms" Tobi says softly and I shrug.

"Guess we'll never know but it's George and he lives life like a hermit crab" I say softly and they nod, bursting out in to laughter at how blunt I am about my friends. Soon that calms and the conversation picks back up.

"So, what have you been up to, other than content wise?" Ethan asks softly and I shrug.

"Hanging with friends.. college, considering dropping out though. I've got plans to move to Brighton with my friends, I wanna do that as soon as possible" I explain, tapping my feet playfully.

"You're not much of a sit still and talk kind of person are you? I noticed on Simons podcast" Tobi says softly and I shrug.

"My mum says I'm a fidgety child.. I like to say that I have too many ideas running through my brain to keep still" I say with a soft laugh and he smiles playfully.

"How's the streams? What you been doing with that recently?" Vik asks softly and I shrug.

"Lot of stuff with my friends Tubbo and Ranboo, I've been talking a lot with other content creators, doing stuff with different people. I recently filmed a vlog with DanTDM. That was fun, Billzo.. I've been doing a few bits with him and Aimsey" I ramble on, going too in to my thoughts.