★Chest Pains - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - touches on unsafe binding, binding for too long, dysphoria, dysmorphia

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Ranboo

-

Ranboo's pov

"Okay chat.. ermm.. send in videos, we'll watch and I'll build the van" I say softly, fiddling with the box of lego on the side.

"M'sleepy.." Tubbo whines and I smile fondly behind the mask.

"You can go to bed soon, just react to some clips and try stay awake for a little while longer" I say softly, knowing Tubbo would rather not fall asleep on stream nor alone because he's been getting bad nightmares recently.

"M'kay.. want orange juice though" he mumbles before pulling himself up.

The clips start to come through and Tubbo returns with in minutes with orange juice with out pulp, in a mug.

Through out the stream I subconsciously shuffle with the legos. I adjust my binder every now and then, having been wearing it since ten this morning and it's now eleven thirty at night.

I know I shouldn't wear it for so long but I've been busy with recordings and stuff all day. We went up to film with Tommy, which is why Tubbo is so tired out.

I had dinner with Tubbo's family in public which was just not helpful towards my dysmorphia. On top of that, I've got to do this stream whilst tired and dysphoric. My binder is way to uncomfy and tight.

"You okay boss man.." Tubbo mumbles tiredly and I hum.

"Breathless.." I mumble softly, rubbing my hand on my flat chest but I scrunch my face up, feeling the itchy material of my binder even through my shirt and sweater.

"Mm.. you nearly done?" Tubbo asks and I shrug.

"Can't even remember what part I'm on.." I say softly and he hums.

"Let me help, get it done faster and we can go to bed" Tubbo says, forcing himself up with a huff before taking the book and parts from me.

We work with soft words between us. Passing lego pieces back and forth with hushed whispers whilst we put the van together.

Soon enough it's built and I thank Tubbo before ending the stream because my lungs feel like they could collapse and I feel icky as fuck in my body right now.

I go off the change, letting Tubbo drag himself to bed. I pull on my baggiest hoodie and sweats before climbing in with Tubbo, feeling him curl up against me and sigh softly. My chest aches as I relax against the soft pillow my head's resting on.

I yawn softly, beginning to fall asleep and my lungs ache with slow even breaths.

<~>

"You feeling better this morning boo?" Tubbo asks softly as I slowly wander in to the kitchen.

"Little bit.. chest still hurts so I can't bind which is setting off my dysphoria but I am doing a reaction stream tonight so I don't have to see myself or bind and I'm thinking comfort food all day" I say softly and Tubbo nods, gently rubbing my back.