★It's- I.. Erh.. - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, Foolish, Punz, Jimmy (MrBeast), Nolan, Chandler, Chris

-

Karl's pov

"But yeah, that's the entirety of my house!" I exclaim happily, standing happily in my alt stream room.

"You're house is very nice Karl" Foolish says softly and I hum softly.

"Ooh, do you wanna see where Sapnap slept when he stayed here?" I ask softly and Foolish nods excitedly. I go to the bedroom connected to the streaming room.

I open the door, flicking the lights on before showing them around the room. I notice as I show it off, clothes scattered across the floor. I should have checked and cleaned before hand, even if that was just kicking clothes under the bed.

We keep Sapnap's stuff in here and he sleeps in here on nights where he's too overwhelmed or needs time to himself. I look away, trying to not draw attention to the mess.

"What's up with all the clothes, is Sapnap currently staying with you?" Foolish asks softly and I bite my lip.

"No, it's just.. just Jimmy's stuff, he slept here last couple of nights" I say softly, quickly flicking the lights off before leaving the room whilst closing the door behind me.

I let everyone go back to Foolish's stream as I eat dinner. I was supposed to be going to dinner with the other guys but ended up staying behind to be on Foolish's stream.

<~>

"Yo Karl, we brought you back some of your favourite sushi!" Chandler exclaims as the guys arrive back but I'm still not done with the stream. It's cool, I can play it off as just my friends coming over.

"Alright, thanks Chan!" I exclaim softly and my door opens, thank fuck I turned my camera off.

"Good evening?" Sapnap asks softly, leaning down to peck my cheek.

"You still have sauce around your mouth" I say with a soft laugh before wiping it off with my thumb for him.

"Thanks bubs" Sapnap says softly before ruffling my overly messy hair.

"How you feeling tonight?" I ask softly, leaning back in my chair as I bring my feet and knees up.

"I'm alright actually, looking forward to our cuddles. I've missed you like crazy today, everything from the sunny smile to your adorable giggles" Sapnap whispers softly, gently kissing the side of my head and I smile.

"Alright, we'll let you to have your private time and get going.. thought to bring him back before he either has a food baby or slips in to a food coma for a couple days" Chris jokes and I groan.

"It's not-.. we don't like.. we don't do that part, not yet at least" I say softly, gently playing with Sapnap's fingers. His hands are rough but yet some how smooth at the same time.

"Yeah.. we're not quite.. comfortable with.. doing that quite yet" Sapnap mumbles softly and I smile.

"I think cuddling is more intimate though" I say softly and he blushes softly.

"Karl.. we can hear you all by the way" Foolish says softly and I blush so much harder than the light flush that was on my cheeks.

"Oh god, gonna go, bye!" I exclaim before quickly leaving VC.

I lean back, fanning my face to try and cool the heat. Sapnap laughs softly, running his fingers through my hair as he lingers above me.

"You're alright.. would you like something to eat or drink? I can get you a snack" Sapnap asks softly and I shrug.

"I'm alright right now, I ate not too long ago" I say softly, beginning to calm down. "Anyways.. I'm off stream now, wanna go cuddle and watch a movie?" I ask softly and Sapnap nods happily.

We go off to bed, grabbing my laptop on the way so we can watch Netflix. I do grab two bottles of water on my way up to my room.

<~>

"Yes.. Sapnap has been living with me.. it's been three months" I explain softly as me and Sapnap sit in front of the camera and green screen.

"It's a trial thing.. because obviously I really wanna do the Dream team house.. but I'm also in a relationship with Karl and we wanted to know what it would be like living together as partners" Sap explains with a sigh and I hum.

"We're actually hoping to do a Dream Team plus Karl and Quackity house.. for like a year or something for the experience.. but with Quackity still in law school and our relationship, it's been awkward to arrange" I explain and Sapnap nods slowly.

"Dream is considering moving closer to here though, out of Florida. George doesn't do well with heat so it would work in favour of him" Sap explains and I nod, following along.

"It is a lot cooler up here.." I mumble out, thinking aloud to myself.

It was hard enough telling Dream I was stealing his roommate for a trial run of us living together for a long period of time.

"Maybe I could convince Dream of all the pros to living up here.. he'll still be close to you, won't have to travel far for his projects with Jimmy too" I say and Sapnap nods happily.

"Anyways. Don't be creepy and gross about our relationship. It's our private business. We didn't even have to say anything at all to you guys, could have ignored it completely" Sapnap says and I hum.

"Anyways.. take out.. and cuddles tonight right? Along with a call with George and Dream to join us for the movie" I say and Sapnap nods.

"Yes. And when Gogy is finally here we'll be able to sit down all four of us and do it instead of over discord" Sapnap says happily.

"It'll be great. That's all for the stream. We just wanted to clear up some stuff.. stream maybe this weekend. Depends on how long we're recording with Jimmy for" I say softly and Sapnap nods.

"Bye chat!" Sapnap exclaims and I wave before ending the stream.

"So.. what now?" I ask Sap as we sit back, watching the last of the online chat drain away.

"Food.. then movie with cuddles?" Sapnap offers and I hum.

"Sure, wanna eat in or go out?" I ask and Sapnap smiles.

"Nothing like a cheeky takeaway and cuddles. It sounds nice" Sapnap says softly and I hum.

"I love you" I say softly and Sapnap smiles. "Can I kiss you?" I ask and Sapnap nods.

After a soft kiss, Sapnap whispers a soft "I love you too" to me and then we head off to order food and pick out a movie.

I'm glad we're happy together.

-

Word count - 1140

Hello cubs, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests!