★Right By Your Side - George

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - piss kink, nsfw talk and themes

Channel(s) - George, Sapnap, dream, Simone (the awesome barber).

-

George's pov

"I'm gonna pee really quick, before we start" I say as Simone and one of his colleagues set up for a beard trimming and a hair cut.

"Okay" Sapnap says as he pockets his phone and gets ready to follow me.

I walk over to the toilet, knowing the entire building like the back of my hand. Sapnap follows behind me and watches with hungry eyes as I unbutton my trousers.

"You're so desperate for me, it's adorable Sappy" I say as he's instantly wrapping his hand around my cock and aiming it towards the porcelain bowl.

"I love holding your cock, it's so beautiful.. just like all of you" Sapnap whispers softly, softly kissing just underneath my ear.

"Mmm. Thank you baby" I say softly as I finish going to the toilet and Sapnap moves to lick the tip clean. "Would you like a mint before we go talk to Simone?" I ask softly, tucking myself back into my boxers.

"Yes please. Don't want urine on my breath" Sap says as he flushes the toilet and walks off to wash his hands.

I follow behind him to also wash my hands before we go back out and I find Sapnap a mint.

"You guys ready to get started?" Simone asks with a warm grin as he comes over with three champagne glasses and a capped bottle.

"Mm, yeah we just need to set up the stream and Sapnap wants a mint" I say, digging through my bag to find my packet of mints.

Simone just nods and smiles as he sets the glasses down along with the bottle. I find the packet of mints and chuck them to Sapnap before getting ready to start stream, noticing I'm already running late.

"Personal question.. is that okay?" Simone asks and I shrug. I like to think Simone and I are casual friends.

"Sure" Sapnap says as he turns his phone off and gets into the chair as he's first for a beard trim.

"Do you two, how do I say this, mmm.. use the bathroom together often?" Simone asks and I shrug.

"Yeah I guess.. I dunno why or when it started but when one goes we usually both go" I say softly and Sap hums.

"We hold each other's.. you know.. because it's a little intimate thing we can get away with and it's nice" Sapnap says softly, adjusting his cap.

"Our other boyfriend, you know Dream?" I say and Simone nods, "yeah he's also usually involved with it too" I say and Sapnap smiles at the mention of Dream.

"I also actually do that with Karl" Sapnap says with a nod and I hum.

"That explains why Karl tried to follow me into the bathroom a lot" I say and Sapnap shrugs.

"I actually started it with him first, when he painted my nails. I requested his help and boom. Since then it's something we just did" Sapnap says and I hum.