★I'm Embarrassed.. - Karl

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - slight nsfw theme

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, MrBeast crew

-

Karl's pov

"Fuck.. what time is it?" I groan to myself, rolling over in bed to grab my phone.

I huff realising it's already noon and Jimmy was supposed to get here an hour ago with Chandler and Chris. I know they would have just let themselves in and Sapnap is probably up by now.

I yawn rolling on to my back before scrolling through my phone to wake me up a bit. As I begin to wake, I realise how uncomfortable my briefs are against me.

I groan, reaching my hand down only to grab on to the hardest morning wood I've had in weeks. I huff, not liking the two choices I have. Risk getting caught on my way to the bathroom to shower it away.. or jerk it so it's dealt with. Neither sounds too pleasurable at this moment.

I sigh, leaning further back in to my pillow as I think over my options. Either possibly get caught rubbing one out at one in the afternoon or get caught rock solid on my way to the bathroom. Which is worse?

"Ooooh Karl! Time to wake up pretty boy!" Sapnap sings, coming down the hall with soft steps.

I grab my covers, trying to bunch them up as much as possible by my crotch before Sapnap bursts into the room.

"Good morning sleepy head" Sapnap says before he flops into my bed and climbs on top of me for some cuddles. "Your friends are downstairs.." Sapnap mumbles, moving his hips to get comfortable.

I cut off a groan as I bite into my lip. I need Sapnap to stop moving his hips and I need it to stop now.

"Sap.. c'mon, you're squishing me!" I whine out and he groans.

"Comfy.." he says before pausing all movements. His head moves as he lifts himself up and looks down before back up at my face.

"Are.. are you hard Karl?" Sapnap asks with shock written across his face.

"Sorry.. morning wood.. well.. afternoon at this point" I say softly and Sapnap quickly climbs back off.

"Sorry, oh my god sorry!" Sapnap exclaims, face flushing majorly.

My cheeks burn as I pull myself up in to a sitting position and inhale heavily as it begins to hurt from the lack of friction that it was recieving earlier.

"Oh god.. I was grinding on you.. oh god, I'm sorry.. I'll leave you.. to deal with that.. I'll tell the guys you're just waking and might shower" Sapnap says before he gets up and leaves the room.

My face burns as I lift my covers to look down at how bad this is. A little wet patch is already stained on to my briefs.

Fuck it. No one's gonna walk in. It's safe. Why not. I haven't seen any good stuff since Sapnap got here. I have my needs and I don't even wanna think of Sapnap possibly rubbing one out in my guest bed or bathroom.

<~>

"About time Karl, we were waiting so we could order lunch" Chris whines out as I come down the stairs, looking for my hair drier.