★Shy But Desperate - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - second hand embarrassment

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Ranboo, Sneegsnag, 5up, XQC, Austin, Pokimane (and as usual, minor character Billzo)

-

Ranboo's pov

"Do you know how long till you're done?" Billzo asks softly as we stand on a break whilst they rearrange the set.

"Dunno.. hopefully soon cause I need to pee but I don't trust having a microphone on whilst I go pee" I say softly and Sneeg nods with a soft laugh.

"Last time I tested my luck and used the bathroom with a mic on.. yeah, everyone heard me peeing" Sneeg says softly and I hum, fidgeting with my 100 thieves hoodie that they gave me today.

"Yeah.. I'm pretty sure I have to stand for the entirety of the trivia.. I'll be behind people cause of my height which is good for if I need to hold myself" I say softly and 5up nods along.

"If you really need to go I can help with taking the mic off and putting it back on again?" 5up suggests but I shake my head.

"Can all people who aren't apart of the stream please disperse, we're going to continue again" one of the workers announces and I look to 5up with a shrug.

"Can't now.. I'll just have to suck it up and hold it like a big boy" I say jokingly before letting them walk to behind the cameras as I go to my spot.

Tubbo quickly joins back, siting in the chair in front but to the left of me. Once everyone is back, the stream is brought back to its full speed and the trivia begins. One thing I failed to mention earlier was the extent to my urge of needing to use the restroom.

Now, I normally have great bladder control but we've been here for a good four hours and I've been non stop drinking soda and slurpies. They're free so why wouldn't I take all I can drink. Plus I don't actually know where the restroom is here so I've been avoiding actually going. Everyone else knows but this is literally my second time coming here and yesterday we were only here for an hour or so.

I stand up straight, not wanting to slouch over and make it obvious that something is wrong. I'm just like that. Although, standing straight is making it harder to ignore the urge in my abdomen. My jeans squeeze uncomfortably tight against my bladder, causing a whine to crawl up my throat. I don't make a noise, standing motionless and silent as I focus on just not letting my muscles grow weak for even a second.

This could easily end horribly for me. I could be in an embarrassing situation pretty quickly. These are all big streamers, big streamers with thousands of viewers watching the stream. God it would me humiliating to pee my pants in front of any of them. Even just Tubbo was bad enough.

I look over to Sneeg and 5up for any form of distraction. The trivia is a bore and wouldn't keep me interested long enough to keep my thoughts away from my desperation. 5up does the little hand signal for ok and I bring my hand up just enough to be seen, shaking it as to say ish.

I see him turn and whisper something to Sneeg, watching the taller nod in agreement. My muscles loosen for less than a second, letting a short few dribbles wet in to my boxers and my cheeks burn in humiliation and I don't even hesitate before shoving my hands between my thighs.

Tubbo ever so subtly looks over his shoulder, glancing to where my hands are before giggling to himself as he looks away once more. I quickly pull my hands away, looking down with shame as I knock my knees together whilst endlessly fidgeting.