★School..? - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - past bullying, self harm scars, past suicide attempt, therapy

Channel(s) - Ranboo, Tubbo

-

Ranboo's pov

"Welcome back to another episode of Ranboo says stuff-!" I exclaim, words tumbling out as I begin to break down in to little fits of laughter at the YouTube like intro I do for my stream.

I continue to laugh to myself, trying to catch my breath as I adjust my mask. All the laughing caused it to slip down.

"Anyways as the title says, I'm just going to be saying stuff. I'll answer any questions asked through donos cause the likelihood is, I won't see them in chat. It's hard to see with the glasses and it moving so fast" I explain, pulling my phone up and placing it besides me.

I hum to myself, waiting for the first questions to come from. Most are like "thoughts on the UK?" or "how's living with Tubbo?" which are easy to answer and stuff.

I answer questions, trying to keep the stream going for a nice amount of of time.

"Where's Tubbo, Tubbo's in the other room. He's sleeping actually, going through another one of his hibernation phases" I say with a soft laugh.

He went to bed two days ago, at like three in the morning. Woke up about six hours ago to pee and get a drink before crawling back in to bed again. Tommy mentioned that he does it a lot so I shouldn't be worried if he sleeps for like two days straight. Only waking for bathroom breaks.

"What was school like for you?"

"School..?" I ask, nudging my glasses back up my nose. "I.. was bullied a lot in school.. so it was rough. It wasn't easy, I wasn't great with the academics that I wasn't interested in.. I was also labeled a nerd at the same time.. but yeah, bullied hugely" I say as I fidget with my mask.

I think for a moment. Should I tell them about it more. About how bad it were or do I move on to the next subject. That's when a dono on this subject comes through.

"How did you cope? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Self harm.. I coped with self harm, trigger warning chat, I'm gonna be talking about some heave stuff and some might be a little sensitive to this" I say softly before continuing. "I'm clean, have been for six months but I used to cut my wrists and thighs up pretty bad" I say biting my lip as I fidget with my hoodie strings.

I fidget, looking over chat as I think to myself.

"Yeah, my parents didn't know.. they still don't but heh.. guess this is surprise for you mum and dad.. Tubbo helped, Tommy and everyone too really after they found out I tried to kill myself.. bad times, bad times" I say, rubbing my neck.

Chat seems very understand and empathetic. I'm actually glad I could open up about this because not a whole lot of content creators get to talk about their mental health and struggle with out being accused of attention seeking or faking.

"Chat.. I'm very grateful for your understanding. It's not often people in my position can actually open up.. but um.. let's move on from this, new streams huh?" I say, suggesting a new topic at the end. "I've got a cooking stream coming up. Tubbo's gonna help" I say happily, moving away from the heavy topic as I try to lighten up the stream again.

I begin to ramble about the mess we're gonna make whilst cooking together and to look out for the stream some time soon.

"Boss man can you bring me some pants please!" Tubbo shouts and I raise an eyebrow.

"You're awake?" I shout back, taking my headphones off before getting up and going over to the clean laundry left by the door.

"Yeah, I'll explain in a second" Tubbo says as I hear consistent shuffling from the other room. Now does he mean pants as in underwear or pants as in pants. I'll just take both.

"Alright, give me a second chat" I say quickly before muting my mic and stepping out of the kitchen. "So, what happened?" I ask softly, holding out clean boxers and sweat pants to Tubbo.

"So, I woke up with a sharp pain. Had to pee, so I roll over to get up when the pain gets intense cause I'm directly on my bladder.. long story short, wet the bed" Tubbo says holding a blanket over his naked lower half.

"Do you need any help with the laundry?" I ask softly and Tubbo shrugs.

"I think I'll be fine, get back to your stream alright?" Tubbo suggests and I hum.

About half an hour later, I end stream and flop on to the couch with a tired sigh. Those subjects aren't my favourite to talk about ever. I dread them when it comes to that in therapy let alone online to thousands of people.

"You look tired boss man.. why don't you go get ready for bed and have an early night?" Tubbo suggests and I hum, not really wanting to move from exhaustion.

"Don' wanna move.." I mumble out and Tubbo hums softly.

"I understand Boo but you'll be so much comfier if you get changed.." Tubbo says softly and I yawn, agreeing with him as I pull myself back up.

Once I'm changed, I struggle to make it this bed before I'm falling asleep as I trip over my feet. I'm out like a light after that, not evening hearing or waking to Tubbo coming to bed. I normally.

-

Word count - 1003

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments. Have a wonderful day or night. Make sure to stay hydrated, have a snack and make sure to take your medication if needing to do so! <3