★Still A Trigger - Tommy

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - mentioned eating disorder, self harm, jokes going to far, emetophobia, panic attack

Request - Nycto_Nyx

Channel(s) - Tommy, Tubbo, Charlie, Jack, Philza, (I added more people than what the request asked for because they'll be a minor part in where the trigger content is)

-

Tommy's pov

"Charlie, I'm gonna stream if you wanna come hang. Gonna chat with some of the guys and play some Minecraft" I say softly, standing in the doorway to my office.

Charlie hums, getting up to join me in my office. I leave to grab a spare chair for Charlie to sit in. After a few minutes of faffing about to get the chair into my office, I start streaming and dance along to the music.

Charlie waves as I excitedly announce to chat that he's here. I begin to tell chat what we'll be up to, just chatting with the boys and playing with them on Minecraft.

<~>

"Chat, take what you want of my plate!" Tubbo exclaims, streaming alongside me. His mum came to drop dinner into his room.

"What you got then Tubs?" I ask softly and he hums with a mouthful.

"I got a chicken Kiev, chips and garlic bread" Tubbo says and I hum.

"Sounds good, I could actually go for chicken right now. Might get McDonalds" I say softly, my stomach rumbling at the thought of ordering food.

It's not long before a dono, which some how slips past the mods, erupts into the room. This ruins the chill vibe we had going.

"First and only meal of the week, twig?"

I scoff, clearing my throat as I turn to look at Charlie. He shakes his head and frowns and I see the person get banned in chat immediately after by Wilbur.

"Okay. Charlie do you want anything from McDonalds, I was thinking of ordering it to the office" I ask softly and Charlie hums.

"Yeah, I'll have a big Mac meal with a strawberry milkshake, make it a large" Charlie says and I hum.

"Alright, play whilst I order" I say and Charlie hums, his hand brushes against my shoulder in a comforting manner as he reaches for my keyboard and mouse.