★A Collar? - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - nsfw content, kinks such as degradation and praise

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Dream, George

-

Sapnap's pov

My face contorts to show a confused expression. Dream sent a random pick of a present from under the tree to the group chat in the middle of our stream with a dog emoji.

George's giggles echo in the large living room, the couch creaking softly as he bounces whilst laughing. He and Dream sharing this same smile as he takes the gift Dream had just unwrapped to show to the camera.

"Just why George!" Dream exclaims, following behind him to retrieve his gift back and move it over to the pile I've been making of our things.

Our makeshift Santa brings a gift over for George once the laughter dies down and I sigh, tucking my phone back into my pocket as I try to move on.

I'm so looking forward to making sugar cookies soon.

<~>

"What is it Sapnap?" George asks with a shit eating grin as I peak into a box.

My face twists from curiosity to a mixture of confusion and excitement. I cough, forcing myself to seem amused, playing into a joke rather than what this actually is.

I grab the two objects, revealing a pink dog collar to the camera and a matching leash. Both George and Dream laugh, glancing at me to see if I'm laughing along.

"What the hell guys!" I exclaim, adjusting the blanket across my lap as something other than my brain gets excited from the two items.

"Who's it from?" Dream asks, reaching for the discarded wrapping paper.

"It didn't say!" I exclaim, dropping the now empty box to the floor.

"Chat, the bit continues!" George exclaims with an ear to ear smile.

George begins to ramble to the camera about the bit and how it started when we went to the store, giving Dream the opportunity to lean over and whisper in my ear.

"Be a good boy and go put that away somewhere safe so we can use it after streaming" Dream whispers softly and I nod with a gulp before looking down at my own crotch. "Is the mutt already turned on?" Dream asks, his breath hot against my neck.

"Mm.. excited to be collared.. wanted one for so long" I mumble softly and Dream smiles.

"Such a sweet puppy huh" Dream says softly and I smile up at him. "Go on, put it upstairs in my room. On the bed, put your toy box next to it then come back down" Dream says softly and I nod before getting up and quickly making my way off stream.

These next two streams are going to be the longest streams of my life.

<~>

"Such a pretty puppy" Dream says softly as he has me kneeling between his legs.

"Shall we let you off the leash puppy? Will you promise to behave?" George asks and I nod, tapping my hands excitedly.