★Sappy..? - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - bottling emotions, emetophobia

Channel(s) - Dream, Karl, Sapnap, Punz

-

Sapnap's pov

Karl giggles, clinging on to Punz's shoulders. I frown, looking away and getting up with a sigh to go check on the hot wings we ordered.

I know Dream said he'd look out for them but I can't sit in the same room and see Karl being all over Punz. It hurts but I'm not gonna tell him that, he's allowed friends.

"You alright Sappy? You seem stressed" Dream asks softly as I enter the kitchen, closet to the door.

"It's nothing.. just.. just nothing" I complain, running a hand through my hair with a heavy breathe out.

"No.. something is bothering you, c'mon tell me" Dream says softly and I shrug.

"It's stupid.. Karl has just-" I begin when the door bell rings and Dream frowns sympathetically before getting the door.

I sigh. It was dumb of me to think someone actually had time to sit and listen to me. Dumb to believe that anyone would care enough to hear about my problems.

"Sapnap c'mon! We're going to start streaming!" Punz exclaims from where the set up is. I sigh, wiping my eyes before grabbing the tissue role and going back to where everyone is.

"Okay.. puke bucket for Sapnap and Karl is here.. water there, tissues.. umm.." Dream mumbles, checking everything off.

"Here.." I mumble softly, placing the tissues down with the water.

"Okay, thanks. Tissue is here, if you need anything I'll be watching in the other room. Shout if anything goes drastically wrong like Sapnap getting projectile sick, that happens a lot" Dream says and my cheeks flush in embarrassment. 

"Twice.. it's happened twice" I mumble softly and Dream hums.

"Yeah.. twice, as if I'm not the one who has to scrub your puke out of the carpet or mop it off the tiles. Sap you have a very sensitive tummy, that's okay" Dream says softly and I sigh softly. 

"It's embarrassing.." I mumble and Dream just ruffles my hair before putting my cap on for me.

"You'll be fine, I'm sure of it" Dream says softly and I shrug before waving as he leaves the room so we can start streaming.

<~>

"You lied.." I whine softly, staying sat against Dream whilst cradling the bucket from earlier.

That was one painful stream. The consistent touching between Karl and Punz slowly making me feel more horrible. Karl has become more touchy with Punz, barely even hugging me anymore. That's how we used to be, touching and cuddling all the time. 

I feel like he's going off me or something. Does he not like me anymore? Or is it my body that is repulsing him? I know I'm not exactly a body builder figure or anything near that but.. I thought I looked alright, Dream tells me so.

"If you're going to puke, let it happen" Dream says softly, a gentle hand rubbing my back as I inhale heavily. I'm trying to keep back all the puke, it's going to hurt and it won't smell nice nor look pretty. 

"Bathroom.. bathroom please" I say shakily and Dream hums.

"One step at a time, take it slow okay. If you're going to puke, you stop and let it happen" Dream says softly, helping me up. 

He walks slow with me, one hand resting on my back as I walk along with him. I make it to the bathroom before heaving. Tears come to my eyes as I cling to the toilet. Dream whispers soothing words to me through out the entire time I puke. 

"Better?" Punz asks softly as Dream guides me back to the couch and I sit with a tired huff.

"I'll get you some mineral water and stomach settlers" Dream says softly before he softly kisses the top of my head. I smile softly, thanking him in a quiet whisper before he walks off.

"You feel better now Sappy?" Karl asks softly, being seated in Punz's lap and I frown.

"Bit.. throat s'bit sore.." I mumble softly and he hums.

"Maybe you should look after your boyfriend?" Punz suggests but Karl whines.

"But.. you're warm and he's been sick.." Karl whines out and I gulp.

"Dream.. m'gonna go lie down" I say softly, not wanting to face Karl right now.

"Okay, do you want me to come and lie with you?" Dream asks softly and I hum.

"Please.. I need to talk with you.." I mumble softly, pulling myself up before walking to my room.

Dream comes in shortly after, bringing the bucket and water with him along with some stomach settlers. He comes and sits in bed with me, letting me cuddle against his chest as we get comfortable.

"What do you need to talk about?" Dream asks softly and I sigh softly.

"I.. feel like Karl doesn't love me anymore. It's stupid and I shouldn't be jealous because he's allowed other friends but.. I dunno, feels like he's gone off me or something" I mumble out and Dream gently rubs my shoulder.

"I'm sure that's not the case.. Sappy he's your boyfriend and he loves you so much" Dream says softly and I hum with a shrug, growing drowsy as I snuggle in to his chest more.

Dream's pov

I sigh softly as Sapnap drops off to sleep for the night. Once I know he's fully out for a while, I slip out from under him before going to join the other two in the living room.

"I think.. Sapnap could really use some of his boyfriend's love right now.. he feels like you don't love him anymore" I say softly, joining them on the couch.

"He what? But.. but he knows I love him to the end of the earth and back!" Karl exclaims and I hum.

"I think he's overthinking and beating himself up because he's feeling a little jealous" I say softly and he nods slowly. 

"Well.. I'm gonna go block your loo and then check on him, spices do neither of us any good" Karl says softly before he gets up and finds his way to the bathroom whilst I turn and put the tv on, proceeding to have a conversation with Punz as we leave the couple to cozy up in bed together.

<~>

"You two are up early.." I say softly, wandering in to the kitchen only to be met by the mess of pans and bowls stacked high in the sink.

"Karl wanted to make me pancakes.. to say sorry for making me feel so alone yesterday" Sapnap says softly and I sigh.

"Seems like he's made more of a mess than pancakes" I say with a soft laugh and he nods.

"Yeah.. I'm not great in the kitchen" Karl says with a nervous laugh.

"I can see.. let me cook" I say softly, taking over to make them pancakes.

I clear up the majority of the mess before whipping up some pancakes for them. I give them a stack of eight on one plate and let them split it as I make more for myself.

"I'll leave you two lovers to have a cozy morning" I say softly and they nod with soft smiles.

"Thanks for the food" Sapnap and Karl chorus together and I hum.

"It's fine, I'd rather have to cook than extinguish a fire" I say softly before walking off.

-

Word count - 1260

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!