★Trust Me - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - Emetophobia, struggles with an ED

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, George, Quackity, Tina, Dream

-

Sapnap's pov

"You know, salt water doesn't make you puke so don't even bother. I've already tried so trust me" I say, watching George try to make himself throw up faster as all the sweet foods sit heavy in his stomach.

"Wha.. what do you mean?" George asks and I shrug.

"It's a myth, it makes you dehydrated which then makes you really thirsty and if you're lucky with a burp you'll bring it up" I explain, sitting back on the couch after deciding I need to keep myself away from the bathroom to avoid purge urges.

"No.. not that, you've tried it?" George asks and I shrug.

"Yeah.. I've tried just about every way to make myself puke. It kinda comes with my eating disorder George" I say softly and he nods slowly.

"I'm.. sorry.." George suddenly says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you apologising for?" I ask softly and he shrugs.

"It's probably very triggering.. having to eat all these foods and then see me trying to throw it back up" George rambles out sadly and I shake my head.

"George it's okay.. I wouldn't have done the stream if I didn't think I would be okay with all the food.. I'm okay, it's okay. You can't help feeling rubbish after that. Yes I have mild urges but they're not drastic and I don't feel the need to go purge" I say softly, opening my arms to offer George a hug.

He quickly accepts, climbing into my lap and burying his face in my neck as he gets comfortable.

"Just tell me if you're gonna blow chunks okay" I say softly and he groans in disgust as I laugh. "I'd like to know so it's not on me.. plus I can hold your hair back" I say and he laughs a little as I turn the projector on.

"Whatcha doing?" George asks softly and I chuckle.

"Putting something on for us to watch to distract you from the nausea and me from my thoughts" I say softly and George hums.

<~>

"Sap.. Sapnap wake up!" George exclaims, shaking my shoulders and I groan heavily into his chest.

"Hmm.. what?" I ask tiredly, eyes still heavy with sleep and hardly open.

"Quackity and Karl are almost here.. you've gotta shower because you stink of sweat" George says, getting off from me and heading towards his kitchen.

"You feeling better then?" I ask softly and he hums.

"Yeah, turns out sleep and a early mornings walk to get breakfast works for helping you feel better. C'mon, eat then shower" George says as he pushes a plate of fresh pancakes towards the other side of the countertop.

"I'm.. still a bit nauseous and bloated from yesterday. I'm sorry George, you spent money on food that will go to waste. I would it eat really, I just don't want to actually vomit" I say softly and George sighs before coming back over to me with a glass of apple juice.