★Don't Break Even - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - heartbroken Sapnap, self harm, self depreciating thoughts

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Dream, Bad, Karl, Quackity, Tubbo, Tommy

-

Sapnap's pov

"I.. I'm sorry Sap.. this isn't gonna work out, I had fun hanging with you and I would love to again in the future.. but we can only be friends, have a safe flight yeah?"

...
..
.

"Sapnap, c'mon! Stop moping!" Dream whines, hugging me from behind as I eat cereal against the counter.

"M'fine Dream.. tired is all" I say softly, shrugging him off.

"You're not.. he broke your heart, its okay to talk about it Sappy" Dream says softly, gently rubbing a hand up my back as I sigh.

"It's been two weeks Dream.. I should be fine by now" I say with a shrug, eyes droopy as I wish to go back to bed.

I don't have any energy these days. I'm always so tired, I never have energy. I've been a ghost to twitch and Twitter. Haven't streamed, tweeted or uploaded since Karl broke up with me.

"Mm.. maybe we should get you back in to counselling.. just so you can talk and maybe they'll have to put you back on antidepressants" Dream says softly and I nod with a sigh. "Alright.. I'll give them a call" he says and then gently rubs my waist before pecking my cheek.

He goes off to make a call and I put my dish in the washer. Today's better than yesterday because I made it to the kitchen, made myself food and managed to put the dirty dishes away. I'm exhausted now though. I think it's time for a nap on the couch whilst Dream watches TV.

<>

"Hey Q! How's the stream, what you up to?" I ask, pill bottle rattling as I pour the correct dosage out on to my hand.

"Me and Karl are playing truth or dare, if we don't want to answer or do the dare then we eat spicy chicken wings" he explains and I hum, heart skipping a beat at Karl's name.

"Ah, sounds fun then" I say softly, placing my nearly empty pill pot down.

"What you doing?" He asks softly and I reach for my bottle of water, speaking with out thinking.

"Taking my antidepressants, gotta keep the bad emotions away. I'm always on the edge of a break down these days" I say with a nervous laugh.

"Sapnap! Did you take you pills?" Dream shouts from the kitchen, he's making omelettes for breakfast.

"Yes! And you yours!?" I shout back and he laughs.

"Yup!" He calls and I giggle. We do it every morning since I started to regularly take them.

"Anyways Q, I'll let you get back to your stream.. I've got a breakfast date with Dream" I say jokingly before exchanging a quick goodbye and hanging up.

"You alright in here Sapnap..?" Dream asks and I sigh heavily.

"Yeah.. m'fine, you wanna watch Quackity's stream?" I ask softly, enjoying Quackity's content and wanting to show my support by watching and talking in chat.

So we sit at the table, eating the omelettes made for us whilst watching Quackity's stream. Bad asks he and Karl questions until one comes up.

"What happened between you and Sapnap?" Bad asks softly, directing it to Karl.

"Erh.. we broke up, it wasn't right and so I ended it with him.. I'm happy with Quack now" Karl says softly and Quackity awes softly, pulling Karl closer and gently nuzzling their noses together.

I gag, choking on my mouthful of of omelette as Dream looks at me with a sympathetic expression.

"That's enough Quackity for today" I say softly before turning the stream off.

"That was uncalled for.." Dream mumbles softly, gently rubbing my arm as I put my fork aside. "Why don't we go and watch a movie, you go pick and I'll clear up" Dream says softly and I hum before getting up and leaving my dish behind.

Dream's pov

I watch as Sapnap disappears off to go pick and movie. I quickly take the dishes out before grabbing my phone and calling Quackity.

"Ah Dream! My man, got a question for us?" Quack asks and I inhale deeply.

"Hand the headphones to Karl" I mutter through gritted teeth.

"Oh.. kay?" He says hesitantly before theres rustling. The headphones are passed over and Karl greets me.

"Hi Dream!" He exclaims softly and I growl.

"You're a fucking asshole and I hope you know that!" I exclaim, sorting through the dishes as I begin to lecture him. "You're heartless, do you even know what's going through his mind? You moved on just like that whilst he's broken! I never thought he'd have to go back on his pills yet here we are!" I shout, putting cutlery away in to the dish washer first.

"Dream! You can't be doing this now!" Karl exclaims and I scoff.

"Oh can't I? Am I embarrassing you? Good! You're an ass! You don't care, you never have cared Karl! I hope it hurts, I hope that Quackity sees you for who you really are and hates you for it!" I exclaim before hanging up and putting the rest of the dishes into the washer.

I then go to join Sapnap on the couch, looking to the movie he picked before smiling softly.

"Important call?" Sapnap asks with a soft giggle.

"Very important" I say and he smiles softly.

"Thanks Dream.." he mumbles softly and I nod, slowly threading my fingers through his hair.

<~>

"Hello chat, subs, followers and even those who don't chat at all.. hi, I'm back, I hope you've missed me!" Sapnap exclaims as I sit just off camera in a chair.

He hums softly, head bopping to the music as he waves to his face cam.

"It's been a while, I took some time for myself. I'm off my antidepressants again, I feel great.. got myself sorted with a new boyfriend and I've been working on something big!" He exclaims happily and I smirk

"I'm very proud of your progress pandas" I say softly, leaning over with my hood up to peck his lips before leaning back again.

"Thank you bubbas, I guess therapy was good for both of us" he says softly and I nod. "Anyways! I decide to do a little just chatting thing.. Dream is here with me, I'll answer questions. It's going to be chill!" He exclaims, running on caffeine.

"You've really got to lay off those monsters" I say softly and he shrugs.

"They're good! Look, I made a crown out of empty cans!" Sapnap exclaims before getting up and going to grab his crown from his bedside table.

He shows it off to the camera, chat praising his work and I smile happily.

"God you're such a dork.." I say softly and he giggles happily.

-

Word count - 1165

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!