★Never More Alone - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - feeling isolated and alone, self harm, self depreciating thoughts

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Dream, GeorgeNotFound, MrBeast crew

Just to be clear, this is all just fiction from the story, Dream loved his friends and yeah.

-

Sapnap's pov

My eyes trail across the room, examining each part in the darkness before I roll over to glance at my phone. The time reads 3:45am. I sigh heavily, pulling myself up. There's no point laying there, restless as my thoughts race.

I could always do a stream?

Late night streams always feel so relaxed and chill. Chat at this time is really sweet. When they're not babying me, telling me I need sleep and I shouldn't be streaming. Like, I know I need sleep shut the fuck up.

I thought living with Dream would be like dying and going to heaven. Oh boy was I wrong. The majority of the time I'm alone unless we're watching football together. I know I said I like my privacy but being completely shut out at the first mention that George may be able to move in.. that fucking hurts.

Don't even get me started on all the meals Dream has either not come down for or been late to. I'm normally finishing as he is coming down to eat.

He eats whilst george either showers or edits. It's the same thing every day. I don't wanna see my best friend naked whilst my other scoffs down what ever meal I made for him.

If I don't cook for myself, I'm not eating. Dream will happily skip a meal. It may be just because it slips his mind whilst talking to George but I'm normally the one leaving sandwiches on his desk, putting bowls of cereal on his bed side tables, mugs of coffee or glasses of juice.

I power through my sickness to make sure he's eating and drinking. It's different with Dream. He and George are best friends. He is hyper fixated on what he and George are going to do. It's constant.

Nothing feels worse when we're recording and George shouts for Dream, getting a response almost instantly in a matching tone but the minute I do it, silence or it's them talking over me! Don't even start me on the fact that George calls me Dream when we're in a call alone.

I yawn, starting up my stream before going off to make coffee. I might as well do a short, late night chill face cam stream. I'll drink a coffee and have a slice of the cake I made for myself, well it was for Dream to try because I wanted to know his thoughts.

Dream's parents asked me if I could do a cake for Drista to take to school some day soon so I thought I could get Dream's opinion on my cooking so if it tastes horrible or goes wrong then I don't fuck up Drista's entire project.

But once again, he was too busy with George. He and George were filming a video with Quackity and Wilbur. I wasn't even asked if I wanted to be in it.

...

"Alright chat, this is a chill little stream.. if you didn't get the notification, you're missing it.. I'm not gonna upload the vod but feel free to record it and post it for others to see later" I say softly, picking at the piece of cake with a fork.