★Little Roommate - JackManifoldTV

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot contains age regression. This is a sfw coping mechanism which this book and account will always be a safe space for! <3

Channel(s) - JackManifoldTV, Smajor

-

Jack's pov

"Jack, I'm going to stream so if you need anything just message. Dinner is down stairs, I'll be done in like three hours" Scott says softly from upstairs in his room.

"Alright!" I shout softly up to him, smiling to myself as a thought slips in to my head.

I get three hours of regression with out the worry of Scott catching me. When I lived with my parents, there was the fear of them coming in or my brother. Now's it's the same thing just with Scott.

I quietly walk up and down the stairs, going up to change and bringing down a stuffy and a few other things. I bring down a sippy, my favourite flame paci, it's my own Sapnap design. Don't tell Dream but Sapnap is by far my favourite.

I bring down my cow stuffy and favourite blankie. Even my favourite colouring book of Disney princesses and my best crayons. I pull out some cereal in a bowl as a small snack food along with some raspberries. I love raspberries even if little seeds get stuck in your teeth sometimes.

I pour apple juice in to my sippy, before plunging myself in to the soft world of my blankie and stuffy. This sends my age falling to barely four. I pop my paci in, suckling a few times as I flick to Disney+ and put a film on.

I watch, snuggling up comfortably as I pick at my snack and happily suckle on the pacifier held snug between sealed lips.

About fifteen minutes in, I get bored and end up pulling out my colouring book. I sip my juice before picking a page to colour in. I fidget happily through my colouring, occasionally stopping to talk with Hamish, my stuffy.

"Ha'ish, ou wike my co'wing?" I ask softly, words muffled behind my pacifier as I show him my colouring.

I giggle, listening to Hamish's response before sitting him snug in my lap and continuing on with the colouring.

<~>

"Hmmm.. hmm hmm" Scott hums softly as soft foot steps come down the stairs at a steady rate.

His humming and steps draw closer at a quicker rate than I can force myself out of my head space. Soon enough he's at the bottom of the stairs that enter straight in to the living room.

"Hey Jack, what are you watching?" Scott asks softly, I spit my pacifier our from my mouth, watching it land across the sofa. "Oh, Gravity Falls!" Scott says before his eyes fall on me.

"Don' tink m'weiwd.." I slur out, words tumbling out in jumbled and hard to understand childish talk.

"Why would I think you're weird bud?" Scott asks softly, coming over to kneel in front of me.

He smiles warmly, reaching for the pacifier just a little away from me on my blanket. He grabs it and hands it back to me.

"It's okay.. I know.. I know bud" Scott says softly and I sniffle, taking the pacifier as fat crocodile tears fall on to my cheeks.