★All Flames Burn Out - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - burn out, struggles with depression, eating, anxiety, self harm

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Dream, George, Foolish, Nolan.

-

Sapnap's pov

"Sap, you coming down for food? It's already five in the evening.. we haven't seen you all day man" Dream says softly, gently knocking on the door.

I sigh, tightening the covers around myself as I push my head further into my pillow.

"I'm getting really worried" I hear George whispers softly outside the door.

"I'm sure he's okay" Dream says softly as he paces outside of my room. "Okay, I'm going to go grab you a snack and some water then I'm going to come back by myself and come in okay?" Dream asks and I roll on to my back to stare up at the ceiling.

"Can't I come too?" George asks as they begin to head away.

"He.. won't want you to see him like this. George, when Sapnap burns out, it's bad.. just let me see how bad" Dream says as they walk back towards the stairs.

Silence falls back over my room. By now it must smell horrendous. I haven't left in 37 hours, barely pulling myself out of bed to use the bathroom. I should have recognised the signs sooner.

"Hey man, I'm coming in now" Dream says, suddenly back outside my door.

My door creeks open and then clicks shut as Dream enters. He exhales sharply before coming to the bed. I roll my head to the side to watch him.

"It's bad isn't it.." Dream whispers softly, placing a snack on my bedside table. He uncaps a bottle of water. "Can we sort some stuff and then I'll leave you to sleep for tonight?" Dream asks and I sigh.

I go to roll away from Dream, not having the energy to talk to him let alone leave my bed right now.

"Hey now.. I just want to get some water in you.. help you to the toilet and all" Dream says softly as he quickly sits on the edge of my bed. "Can I help you sit up, so you can drink some water?" Dream asks and I sigh before nodding.

Dream whispers soft affirmations as he helps me into a sitting position. He hands me the bottle of water which I almost drop immediately so he takes it back. I have a few sips before my eyes slip shut again.

"Not yet Sap, let's use the bathroom and get a comb through your hair" Dream says softly, placing the water on the side before getting up.

I huff as Dream works to pull me up from off the mattress. He supports me the entire way to the bathroom and back. He then proceeds to tuck me into bed, whispering a soft "I love you" before stepping out of my room.

"How is he?" George immediately asks after Dream shuts the door.

"Erhm.. not good George.. I'm gonna get Karl down here asap, he'll know how to help best. Karl is like Sapnap's battery charger" Dream says.

I barely catch the rest of their conversation, too busy fighting with my internal monologue and my eyes which weigh down, fighting to close and rest.