★"Gogy!" - Dream

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot does contain age regression, this is a sfw coping mechanisms that is used. Don't make it sexual and don't leave any hate or it will just be deleted.

Channel(s) - Dream, Sapnap, George, Karl

-

Dream's pov

I woke ridiculously early this morning, stayed up way too late last night. My head is thumping and it feels like cotton but there's no time to regress and relax today. We've got so much to get done in the next two hours before going to get George from the airport.

That includes a quick food shop, setting up all the furniture for his bedroom and making sure we've got all the toiletries and stuff he'll need.

"Dream, you ready to start building this furniture?" Sapnap asks, hammer in hand and tool box in the other as he comes to my room.

"Yup, lets get this ball rolling!" I exclaim, nodding to him before making my way out of the room with him.

Soon we've got draws built and the bed frame is mostly done. I look at the time, eyes bulging out of my head as I realise what time it is.

"Sapnap, the time! George lands in five minutes!" I exclaim, knowing it's going to take us way longer than five minutes to get to the airport.

I'm so stressed today. Why'd we leave everything so last minute.

"Dream, take a deep breath and calm down. George will understand us being a little late. Grab your wallet, we'll take him to the shops and show him about target" Sapnap says softly and I nod, slowly taking in a deep breath and calming down.

I grab my wallet and phone, meeting Sapnap out at his car. It takes us twenty minutes to get to the airport, we find George in a little coffee shop. He is sat on a call with someone.

"Nope.. I'm just sat drinking coffee cause they haven't arrived to come get me yet.. think they forgot..?" George says softly, talking to whoever is on the phone.

George is silent as he listens to the other talk.

"Yeah, I'll be safe Tommy.. I'll come visit you okay, I'm always gonna be here to talk. Just because I'm no longer in London doesn't mean I'm just going to forget about you" George says softly, smiling fondly before he sips his coffee.

"Hey London boy" Sapnap says, making George jump slightly. He looks up with a wide smile and happily hugs Sapnap.

"Sapnap! I-.. it's amazing to finally meet you" George says, tearing up slightly and I just watch everything unfold in front of me.

"You too man, you look great for someone who's just been on a long ass plane ride!" Sapnap exclaims and George nods with a laugh.

"Well.. I had time to freshen up a little" George says with a soft laugh and Sapnap giggles.

"Dream c'mon, stop staring at your lover boy and come give him a hug" Sapnap says, looking over at me.

I smile softly, just looking George up and down. He's just as short as I expected.

"Oh my god Dream!" George exclaims and I happily let him hug me with a soft laugh.

"Hi, how was the flight?" I ask softly and he hums whilst letting go.