★Why.. - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - nsfw, break up, arguing, minor self harm

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Dream, George, MrBeast crew

-

Sapnap's pov

"What's wrong love.. am I not getting the right spot, do you want a different position?" I ask softly, gripping Karl's hips and pulling him up a bit.

I look up to meet teary eyes, his bottom lip trembles and gives way with a shaky sob.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry.. am I hurting you, you should have told me to stop.. you should have safe worded if you weren't comfortable, scrap that, I should have noticed.. I'm so sorry" I say softly, moving to wipe his tears but he just shoves his head aside.

"It.. it's not that.." Karl sobs out and I gently pull out before leaving him sat on my lap.

"What's wrong, talk to me?" I ask softly, wiping spit off his shoulder with my thumb.

"It's not you.. it's never going to be you.. it's me.." Karl says shakily and I frown, attempting to comfort him but he continuously pulls away.

"What do you mean baby, is this about your bad week? Hmm, you can tell me" I say softly and Karl shakes his head as he looks up to the ceiling to stop his falling tears.

"I'm breaking up with you Sapnap.." Karl says, looking back down to look me in the eye before quickly looking away again.

"Oh.." I mumble, heart dropping as Karl climbs off and sighs.

"Just.. let's talk about this after some sleep.. we're both tired" Karl mumbles before laying back. He's asleep in seconds and I sigh.

I get up, going to fill a bowl with warm water and grab a wash cloth. I clean Karl down, slipping some clean pajamas and briefs on to the sleeping boy before tipping the bowl out and washing the cloth.

I then go off to shower and gather my things up. I'm not planning to stay much longer than needing to. I'll get explanation tomorrow and then leave.

I grab a monster ultra and a snack of gummy worms before putting them on Karl's bed side table. I yawn, getting comfortable on the mattress I picked out with Karl months ago.

I fall asleep, keeping my distance from Karl on the bed. I don't want to bother him by invading his space.

<~>

"Mm.. sorry for waking you.." Karl mumbles around his open can of monster.

"What time is it..?" I ask with a soft groan.

"It's.. 2:45pm.. we should talk" Karl says softly and I hum, pulling myself up.

"So.. breaking up.. why? Everything was fine, wasn't it?" I ask softly, eyes trailing up the walls and along the ceiling rather than over to Karl.

"I.. it's not your fault, like I said yesterday" Karl says softly and I groan.

"Then why the fuck are you breaking up with me?" I ask with an aggressive huff.