★Just Saying - George

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - nsfw themes, talks of anal and such, based on gnfs stream where he reacts to the sidemen video.

Channel(s) George, sidemen, mentioned Dream, Sapnap and Karl

Ship - Dnkn

-

George's pov

"So, what I'm getting at is Karl gives the energy that he enjoys anal more than me" I say with an awkward laugh, cheeks rosy as I speak about this live.

I've never been shy about sex but talking about what I hypothetically might like is embarrassing. It's like the first time the others and I sat down to talk about positions in bed. I got all shy and embarrassed about it.

"And I'm offended that they believe I don't give good head, is it how I look, chat? Be honest!" I exclaim and chat happily rambles about how I look like a twink and a pillow princess.

I don't give head that's so good they cum like almost immediately, I give good head. Literally ask anyone from Dream, Sapnap or Karl.

"Also, what I've learnt from this video is that the sidemen think I'm vanilla. I guess it's because I have this reserved vibe when I'd film with them" I say softly with a shrug.

I notice Sapnap has gone live and decide to bring my stream to an end.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna wrap up here and raid Sapnap.. go show stinknap some love during his chess game" I say with a huff, stretching out in my chair.

I click around some tabs to arrange the raid before sighing.

"Okay chat, I'll be sending Vikkstar a message, so he better check his inbox, I'll be letting them know like they've asked. Have a nice day idiots, enjoy Sap's stream" I say with a wave before clicking end.

I check to see if the raid has gone through before taking a moment to sit back. I grab my phone before messaging Vik.

George > Just watched your new video on more sidemen. Pretty good 👍.
George > Thought to fact check you on a few points, my head game is awesome and I do enjoy anal.
George > Giving and taking ;)

I giggle to myself before tucking my phone away. I get up and head out of my office to go get a snack from downstairs.

I'm quick to get back upstairs in time to watch Sapnap compete once again. I also send Dream a text, checking in with him whilst he's with his mum.

I cheer to myself when Sapnap gets a checkmate in his games. He'll be asking me to compete against him loads over the next few days.

<~>

My phone pings as I sit at the kitchen counter, watching Sapnap make us smoothies. I choke on a laugh when I see Vik has replied to my messages.

Vik < good to know 👍👍
Vik < I can only assume you've been getting a lot of practice in since arriving in Florida

George > yeah yeah, making up for lost time.
George > I was rather offended by the assumption that I give bad head by the way!

Vik < just the energy you give George, well the energy depressed London George gave.
Vik < happy Florida George probably goes ham.

George > yeah, yeah.
George > next time I'm in London, I'll give some warning and maybe I can drop in to film?

Vik < sure, can't wait to see you man!
Vik < tell Dream I hope he's doing good.

George > will do!
George > talk soon :)

Vik < talk soon George 😄

"Texting Dream?" Sapnap asks as he places down a glass filled to the top with a milkshake.

"No, Vikkstar actually. They made a joke on a side channel video and so I continued on with the bit" I say softly and Sapnap hums.

"What was it about?" Sapnap asks as he sits down beside me.

"Whether I give good head or not" I say softly and Sapnap chokes.

"Why were they joking about that?" Sap asks and I shrug.

"Their side channel video was a game of guess who and they ask weird questions" I say softly and Sap hums. "They also asked if I seem like the type of person to enjoy anal" I say with a laugh and Sapnap snorts.

"Wow and I'm guessing that you responded with zero shame" Sapnap asks and I hum.

"Absolutely, I was saying about how I don't mind giving or taking when it comes to anal. Also that my head is pretty good" I say and Sapnap gasps.

"Really? I seem to have forgotten how good, guess you'll need to show me" Sapnap suggests and I nod with a laugh.

"Yeah yeah, tomorrow. I'll wake you up with breakfast and head" I say with a laugh and Sapnap grins.

"Sounds like a deal to me" he says with a nod, his eyes flicking up and down over my body.

<~>

I scoff at a clip of Josh from the Sidemen reacting to me say I'll privately message Vik about the anal. It'll be a given that I enjoy anal if Dream, Sap, Karl and I ever come out about our relationship.

"What are you doing, pretty boy?" Dream asks as he comes in with a mug for me. Ever since I taught him the proper way to make tea, he always surprises me with it.

"Scrolling on twitter.. nothing interesting. Look, Josh reacted to me" I say with a grin as Dream runs his hand through my hair.

"That's cool hunny, what did he say?" He asks and I shrug before playing the clip.

Dream watches in silence, laughing at what both me and Josh say in the clip. He leans down and kisses my neck.

"Maybe send him that picture from the other weekend of me over the top of you whilst you're in Sapnap lap. That should be enough of an answer" Dream mutters into my ear before kissing my neck again.

"Okay, send it to me and I'll forward it" I say softly, soaking in the feeling of Dream's lips on my neck and his hand in my hair.

"Okay baby, will you come away from your office for long enough to watch a movie with me and Sappy?" Dream asks and I hum.

"As long as we all cuddle then I'm sold" I say with a small grin and Dream smiles widely before pulling me away from the desk and into his arms.

I jump up and let him carry me down as I've wrapped myself around him like a koala.

I'll forward that image to Josh later today, after the movie and dinner. An internet detox, a little break from our day to day job.

-

Word count - 1131

Hello cubs, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot and have a wonderful day!