★Time Flies - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - mentioned anxiety and anxiety attacks, past body image issues and depreciating thoughts

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, George

-

Sapnap's pov

"It's crazy, it feels like it was only last month or something when I met you, Sapnap, for the first time and now we're sat with George in a studio filming a podcast. It's insane!" Karl exclaims as he waved his hand about to exaggerate his point.

"I know, I didn't realise it was so long ago now. It was one of the happiest moments in my life" I exclaim with a smile.

"It was great, god you were so insecure and shy back then!" Karl exclaims and I laugh with slightly flushed cheeks.

"Yeah, younger me was very insecure" I say with a nod and George scoffs.

"How, you'd always brag about how college was going!" George exclaims and I shrug.

"Yeah but.. only because I had really unhealthy habits in college" I say softly before sighing. "I used college as an excuse to drink and get high like daily because I hated myself back then" I say, looking to George with a small forced smile.

"But.. why didn't you ever say anything?" George asks and I shrug.

"Didn't wanna make my problems your problems. I told Dream, when I moved in with him and he helped loads.. body confidence and all but I wasn't quite where I wanted to be when I met Karl for the first time" I say with a small shrug as I look towards the camera.

We're filming banter. Which is why we're reminiscing and shit.

"Well look at you now, handsome" Karl says with a grin as he purposely looks me up and down.

"I work out" I say with a laugh, pulling my leg back up to rest on top of my other.

"Yes, him and Dream are always working out. They spend so much time working out" George exclaims and I laugh, shaking my head.

"You're always there too! Just to watch Dream sweat" I exclaim with a laugh. George stutters and shouts excuses to cover for himself as I turn to Karl with a laugh.

"I work out, just not to their extent! I just lift small weights and they have this yoga ball. I do enjoy a run though" George says with a heavy sigh and I laugh.

"Sure, you sit on the yoga ball, in front of the mirror watching Dream run" I say with a smirk and George just huffs, giving up his side of the argument.

"To be fair, he makes some funny faces" George says with a shrug and I hum.

"Sure, that's the only reason" I say with a scoff.

"Well, I would love to see you work out Sap. Get all serious" Karl says with a smile, moving to squeeze my thigh.

"You're just a whore for my thighs, everyone is. I see you guys, making your edits" I say with a laugh.

"Ooh, you guys have been exposed" Karl says with a laugh, bringing both of his knees up. "Wait, my dad's here! I'll be right back!" Karl exclaims before putting his microphone down and leaving quickly.

<~>

"Okay so earlier we established I had dog shit mental health" I say, sitting up more and tugging on my sweater. "But there's one thing that never went away, which is my anxiety" I say with a soft sigh.