★Our Good Boy - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - nsfw

Channel(s) - Dream, George, Sapnap

-

Sapnap's pov

My phone vibrates against the desk, indicating that I received a notification since I put my phone on silent. I flip my phone over, looking through the notifications I've received in the past hour and a bit that I've been sat in a discord call for.

A new video posted by BoyBussy01 on the hub. I gulp, deciding to go see what the video is about. "Cute femboy fucks his boy pussy open whilst begging for your cock" with a gulp and a heavy exhale, I look up the group call.

"Guys.. I need to go for a bit.. like twenty minutes" I say softly, reaching for my headphones so Dream won't hear.

"Everything alright?" Dream asks and I hum.

"Yeah.. yeah just got something I need to do off call real quick" I say, plugging my headphones in and pressing play on the clip so it can start start up.

"Need help? Is it like editing or something. I'm sure you can do it on call" George asks and I clear my throat.

"No.. I just gotta deal with something" I say, getting read to hang up.

"Oh.. I get it" Dream says with a light chuckle. "You're hard aren't you?" He asks and I choke on my spit.

"Dream!" I whine out, highly embarrassed by how forward he is.

"So you are?" He asks with a chuckle. "No worries, just jerk off on call. We don't mind, right George?" Dream asks and George shakes his head.

"Go on Sappy. Be a good boy for us and get off. Show us just how you like to pleasure that little cock of yours" George says and I groan.

I pull my head phones out from my phone, listening to the moans on a low volume as I shimmy my basket ball shorts down.

I can't believe I'm about to do this.

"Look.. it's already weeping. You're such a desperate slut aren't you?" Dream ask, filling pleasing my degradation kink.

"Mmm.. want you guys so bad" I moan out and Dream hums.

"Yeah.. you want us? Prove it, prove to us that you deserve us" Dream growls out and I moan.

"Good boy.. looking so pretty, wanna see me stroke my cock.. can imagine it's you" George says softly and I nod with a soft whine.

"Fu.. uck.. can I get a toy? Please?" I whine out and Dream hums.

"Go on, you deserve one. You're doing so good for us baby" Dream says and I nod before rushing off.

I grab my vibrator before going back to my desk chair, grabbing my dirty towel on my way past my bathroom. Just so I don't dirty my chair. It'll be hard to clean otherwise.

"Go on firecracker. Be a good boy and pleasure yourself for our enjoyment. We'll tell you when you can come" George says and I hum with a small nod as I spread my thighs apart and crank the vibrator up.