★Secret Habits - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Channel(s) - Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy, Aimsey, Badlinu, mentions Billzo.

-

Ranboo's pov

"Right, I know you're coming to stay with me but.. I wanna know if you have any bad habits or little things I may need to know before you come?" Tubbo asks softly and I shrug.

"Umm.. there's nothing that particularly comes to mind" I say softly and Tubbo hums.

"Alright, if you ever come up with anything then just message me" Tubbo says before he logs off for the night and I sigh softly.

<~>

"Alright chat.. what clip next?" I ask, resting my thumb nail against my bottom lip.

I read over chat as the urge to suck my thumb becomes overwhelming and it finally slips in to my mouth. I type to search up the next clip, playing it with out a word whilst I peaceful suck my thumb.

"How's the stream Ranboo?" Tubbo asks softly as he comes in from the kitchen.

"Oh, it's fine.. we're watching the history behind Bloody Mary" I say softly, taking my thumb from my mouth and wiping it off.

"Oh.. Kay.." Tubbo mumbles softly. "We need to talk after stream" he then says before walking back out and I gulp, all the things I've done in the past week flooding back.

I nervously suck my thumb, trying to distract myself with the video playing on my pc. Soon enough, the video comes to an end and I wrap up the stream.

"Tubbo! I'm done now!" I call out softly and Tubbo comes in from the kitchen.

"So.. why didn't you tell me you suck your thumb?" Tubbo asks softly, taking a seat on the couch.

"I never really noticed before, it kinda just finds its way in to my mouth before I notice" I say softly and he nods slowly.

"How long..?" Tubbo asks and I shrug.

"Since I were a kid, my parents hoped I'd grow out of it but it's comforting for me. When I'm bored or tired, stressed or anxious. It helps" I say softly, fidgeting with my hoodie.

"I see.. just so you know, I'm not bothered. It's completely fine, don't try to hold back and avoid it because I'm in the room okay?" Tubbo says and I nod.

"Thanks Tub" I say softly before nodding and getting up to go back to my editing.

<~>

"Tubbo! The water was so cold!" Tommy whines as they come back in from filming a paddle boarding video.

"Yeah, I know.. I'll make hot chocolate yeah? Hey Boo!" Tubbo exclaims as he comes in.

"Hi Tubso" I mumble softly, slipping my thumb to the front of my lips before putting it back in my mouth again.

"You want a hot chocolate too boss man?" Tubbo asks from the kitchen.

"Yeah.. please.." I say softly and Tommy plonks himself down on the couch.

"You a baby or what?" Tommy teases, giggling softly and I raise an eyebrow in confusion.