★Big Or Little Q? - GeorgeNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot does include age regression. This is a sfw coping mechanism. Don't make it sexual or leave hate, your comment will be deleted. This will always remain a safe place for age regressors <3

Channel(s) - George, Quackity, Punz, Eret

-

George's pov

"Just so you guys are aware, between rounds me and Quackity are going to be doing a punishment thing for if I messed up in that game" I explain as I sit in a call with my teammates before the whole championship begins.

"Alright, fair" Punz says softly and Quackity nods, looking over the spin wheel.

"Oh my god yeah! Big Q is with you!" Eret exclaims as they realise that Quackity is actually with me irl.

"Hi!!" He screams directly in to the mic before he walks back off with a giggle.

I note that his giggle could be a sign of him being on the edge of slipping small. He's been very sleep deprived since he flew out meaning he has been slipping in and out of his regression, not being small for more than an hour but not staying fully big all day long.

When we went to go see Jack, he regressed right as we arrived and slipped out roughly thirty minutes in to our stay there.

Even when we met with a few other content creators. When Q and I would call and he was small, he'd shy away when anyone joined but he's so different irl. He is bolder, less shy and really really talkative. He's so verbal, it's actually hard to get him to stop talking.

Soon MCC is in full swing. I concentrate on playing to avoid getting a punishment as Quackity plays about. He keeps himself mostly entertained with little distractions. I ignore the majority of them.

After three punishments, Quack seems to get really bored and needy. He no longer finds things for himself to do between games but instead, opts for sitting besides me and watching.

<~>

"I pay now?" Quackity asks softly, watching me play with full concentration.

"No Q, you can't play" I say softly and he whines, tugging at my shirt as he tries to slip in to my lap. "Later ducky, we can play on our server yeah?" I offer and he whines.

He gets up, stomping his way over to the sofa with a pout and a huff. He sits still for a moment before he begins to throw everything off from the sofa, right as the round ends.

"Pay now! Wan pay, wan pay da!" Quackity yells, beginning to throw things on to the floor.

"Q if you don't stop then you will have to go on the naughty step for five minutes" I say softly, watching him make the mess.

He breathes heavily, chest heaving up and down as angry tears run down flushed cheeks. When he begins to whine and stomp his feet I get up, taking him and placing him on the naughty step.

"Quack, you're in time out for five minutes because you were throwing a tantrum even after da asked you to stop and said he'll play later" I say softly before leaving him to sit on the step, setting a time for five minutes on the duck clock we brought.

"Why did you put Quackity in time out as if he's a child?" Punz asks softly, being one of the people who's never run in to a regressed Quackity before.

"Because right now he is a child, mentally at least. He age regresses and hasn't had the best control over it since coming over here" I say softly, getting ready to load in to the next game. Sands of time but instead it's renamed to snow of time for this MCC.

The game starts and I get deep in a tunnel before the timer goes off so I rush to get in a safe corner before going to speak to Quackity.

"Okay, good boy for sitting for five minutes. Can you apologize to da and give him big hugs and kisses?" I ask softly and Quackity nods quietly as he wipes his eyes.

"I sowwy da.." he mumbles softly and I smile.

"It's okay ducky.. no more tears okay" I say softly, gently wiping his cheeks before I bring him in for a hug. I pick him up from time out and bring him back to my set up.

I make a mental note to give Quackity loads of attention once we're done with stream. Q takes the blanket he pulled out before snuggling up to my side with it.

"C'mon, in my lap then" I say softly, feeling really guilty for making him so sad even though he needed his punishment. "How old are we little ducky?" I ask softly as he gets comfortable in my lap, curling up against my chest with the blanket.

"Mm.. nuh so sure.." Q slurs out softly. "Wan paci though.." he says softly and I nod.

"We'll go get your paci in just a second bud, once I'm done with this we can go get it from my room" I say softly, knowing Quackity's pacifier is on my bed from his nap earlier.

"Tay da.." he mumbles softly, eyes following the game play as I resume to playing with my team.

"Tell Quackity I think he's adorable" Eret says softly and I nod.

"Hey ducky, Eret said to tell you that she thinks you're adorable" I say softly and Q smiles a little.

"Tank ou Eh'it!" Quack says happily, smiling from the compliment.

Soon enough the game comes to an end and we move in to have a two minute break before picking the final game. The decider.

In the quick intermission, I quickly grab Quackity's pacifier and he dozes off in my lap as I finish off playing survival games and watch dodge bolt with my team.

I talk for a little while, saying goodbye to my teammates and all this lot before saying goodbye to chat and ending stream for the day. Mcc was great fun actually. I yawn, picking Quackity up and taking him to bed.

I change before going to tidy up all the things cluttering my living room. I then grab a blanket and fall asleep on the sofa so Quackity has my bed to himself.

I don't want to make him uncomfortable or anything by sharing my bed with him so he gets the bed and I'll sleep on the sofa. It's lucky that my sofa isn't too uncomfortable.

I quickly fall asleep, waking in what feels like minutes but was really a full eleven hours. Quackity gently pokes my cheek.

"George.. George.." he whispers softly as I stir in my sleep, eyes fluttering open and seeing Quackity look over me. "Why are you out here?" He asks softly and I inhale softly, stretching out.

"Because you fell asleep so I put you to bed in my bed and just slept out here after cleaning up" I say softly and he nods.

"I'm sorry I took your bed" he says softly and I shake my head.

"It's all good, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable is all" I say softly and Quackity nods.

"Thank you George.. next time you can just share, I'm just a cuddler is all" Q says softly and I nod, making a note to remember that for next time it happens.

"Well.. breakfast? Whatcha thinking?" I ask softly and Quackity shrugs.

"Eggs and toast?" He asks and I nod.

"Sure, I can do eggs and toast" I say softly, beginning to get up and I stretch a little more.

So we have breakfast and get ready for the day, I'm taking Quackity around London today. It'll be fun, hopefully.

-

Word count - 1327

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! <3