Chapter 1

Song Qinghan suffered a bit bearing-down pain, and couldn’t help but look down while he struggled to open his eyes.

“…”

What the heck? How could his belly be as big as if he was pregnant?

At the moment he annoyed at the situation, a tall figure quickly walked over and stopped a meter away. The man asked carefully, “Childe Song, are you all right?”

Song Qinghan turned his head over subconsciously. He was shocked when he saw the man’s facial features clearly.

Wasn’t he the man who always showed up in his dream?

Talking about that dream, Song Qinghan got a numb brain since he couldn’t figure out whether the scene was a dream or it was a dream from his previous life.

He then pinched himself on the cheek and gasped, “Is it true?”

It could tell from the expression of the man’s eyesight that he got so much sympathy for him. with his fist relaxed then clenched. However, he didn’t get closer while something seemed to occurred to him.

“Stop hurting yourself again. You can go anywhere after giving birth to the baby!” shouted the man.

It could be seen that the man was rather torturous when he said these words, with his eyebrows tightly furrowed. He was kind of man trying to hide the haunting grief away.

The current situation was still a big puzzle for Song Qinghan, however, he could understand what the man said so far.

He lowered his head again to confirm his belly, then reached out to touch the thing below. He looked at the man with a pale face after checking out his own physic situation, and said in misery, “Am… am I pregnant?”

The man didn’t answer the question but regarded the question a part of daily madness of him. With a dreadful silence, he picked up a bowl from a nearby table and slowly handed it over, and then said in a soft tone, “Have something to eat. Don’t starve yourself to death, think about the baby inside your belly.”

Song Qinghan suddenly felt hungry after being reminded, as if he had not eaten for a few days.

He was a doctor, and he paid the most attention to his daily care. He wouldn’t make himself suffer from hunger and ruined his health.

The man was stunned by the unusual reaction that the boy on the bed didn’t throw the bowl down on the ground, but grabbed it over and started to eat in a slow and gentle motion.

He wanted to ask something, but he was worried that it would affect Song QingHan’s mood to eat. Considering that, he turned over and walked away in silence.

In fact, Song Qinghan was also eager to communicate with the man. However, speaking during the meal wasn’t the habit of him, so he could only watch him walk away until he left the room.

Speaking of the room, he raised his head and looked around, with a hint of doubt on his face.

Wasn’t this a house in an ancient style in the drama? It was made from mud, which wasn’t that solid at all from its structure.

What’s more, speaking of the meal, he lowered his head and glanced at it. It couldn’t be that hard to tell that the vegetables and the fat meat were only cooked with water. No more condiments were added to make the meal except salt. That was kind of mild food without any flavor.

But no matter how bad the food was, he didn’t waste a drop of rice considering his personal care.

That would be shameful to waste food!