127

“Alright, I get it!” answered Qin Sanmu, and then he added in a proud tone, “I had handled a doctor who didn’t belong to the village, as long as he is about to give in. It will be quite promising for us to get lots of problems solved, and we can accelerate our progress of this plan.”

“Oh really? How did you make that? And why don’t you just bring him inside? What if something beyond our expectation happens?”

The person’s tone sounded a little overbearing, so Qin Sanmu cooled off himself either, he said in a low voice, “The master can’t even move his eyes off him, how am I supposed to bring him here? But don’t worry, he will come here by himself because I told him that he might find something valuable for him here. Just pay more attention on the Northwest side.”

“Oh, is he coming for the snowlotus? Oh well, what a gold digger he is, he dares to take the risk himself for that flower? That’s so stupid, isn’t it? Yet, anyway, I always want one for myself, since he will take the initiative to come, I will allow him to work for me!”

Song Qinghan got a complicated mind standing there while hearing that he was being a topic by this group of people. But one thing he could make a further confirmation was that the snowlotus was indeed growing at the Northwest side of this snow forest.

Qin Sanmu kept informing something else to the person. After a while, the sound of the footsteps around Song Qinghan gradually amplified. Though he was fully assured that it was difficult for the others to find out his hidden place, he still couldn’t help but get his heartbeat faster and faster. Only after the footsteps finally dissipated did he heaved a sigh of relief.

Not long after, another light sound of footsteps sounded. Song Qinghan came to know that it was the person who sent the Qin Family out came back. When the person got into the deeper cave, Song Qinghan finally moved his stiff body and looked around as he walked outside.

When he walked out of the cave, he suddenly felt that he himself just survived from a perilous disaster. He raised his head, narrowed his eyes and looked around. After confirming that nothing queer was waiting for outside, he walked out at ease.

It could be estimated that probably Qin Sanmu had gone far now, so it might be the high time for him to launch the signal flare, and it would be the right time for the master to catch them half way.

He took out the signal flare from his arms and raised his hand. “Bang!”

It wasn’t the launching sound of the signal flare, but the sound of the signal flare falling to the ground.

Song Qinghan covered his aching hand and suddenly turned his head to look at Qin Sanmu not far away. When he saw that the man was leisurely spinning the slingshot in his hand, he got his nerve tightened and then he murmured to himself: How come he hasn’t left??

Qin Sanmu walked over slowly and picked up the signal flare from the ground. He put it in his hand for a while and said with a faint smile, “Wouldn’t I fall for your trap if I left without brain?”

Song Qinghan quickly scanned his surroundings and saw that someone else had come out of the tree. These people just looked at him fiercely as a group of tigers did. And then Song Qinghan took a step back unconsciously, and said calmly, “What are you talking about? I don’t understand what you are saying! I am just coming here for the snowlotus, didn’t you just make a deal with me yesterday?”

The only wit for him now was to delay the development of the whole event. Though he failed to launch the signal flare and the action of delaying might not come to effect, Song Qinghan still hoped that there would be a miracle waiting for him.

Qin Sanmu raised his eyebrows, as if he hadn’t seen through Song Qinghan’s thoughts, or perhaps he had seen through them, but he just didn’t want to poke them out. He patiently said, “Yes I did ask you to come here to pick the snowlotus, but I did not ask you to launch this small gadget here, did I? Won’t it be an embarrassment for us if you succeed launching it?”