174

Just at the moment when Song Qinghan saw what Wu Dahu was carrying, he showed the amazement in his eyes.

The current tube in front was neither transparent nor opaque, yet it was still good to view the vision clearly through it.

Song Qinghan was already rather satisfied towards the result, but he still frowned when he touched the tube itself.

“Is it made of glass?”

This kind of tube seemed to be the rudiment of acid-frosted glass, but it was some kind of material tougher than the acid-frosted glass.

Wu Dahu didn’t know what the glass was, so he was stunned for a moment before explaining, “This is what we found in a porcelain furnace. It is said that it was a product that the workers accidentally produced. Compared to other gadgets, I think this one should be the most suitable matching your requirements.  In that case, I asked them to make one according to the shape you mentioned to me.”

Noticing that Wu Dahu was rather exhausted on face, Song Qinghan came to know that this man must have gone to so many places just for the experiment he wanted to process. He was deeply moved and then clenched the tube tight in hands, nodding and answering, “I will try it out tomorrow, probably I will make it successfully as long as I make it a meticulous one.”

He said so not only to comfort Wu Dahu, but comfort himself at the same time. After all, he didn’t get that enough time to wait and see. His fate could be totally foreseen if he hadn’t made the experiment successful within three days.

The next morning, Song Qinghan and Yuan Wenxuan woke up. After they finished eating the lean meat porridge made by Hualian, they rushed to the bazaar directly, purchased some other fresh blood and then produced another bowl of dialysate combined with the remaining heparin, being ready for another “massacre”.

Just at the moment when he was disinfecting his hands, Song Qinghan stared at the thick blood in the bowl, zoning out. Something seemed to have occurred to him in his mind, he rushed out and got back a pot of cold water, and then added some into the liquid.

If the density was the same inside and outside, there definitely wouldn’t have any reaction to be detected. Yet as long as the balance could be broke, even though the current pig didn’t get uremia, something strange still could be detected.

Yuan Wenxuan stared at the movements of Song QInghan without eyes off, he smoothly got the reed rod over to be a substitute to the acid-frosted glass tube Wu Dahu got back yesterday.

After everything was all set, someone knocked on the door.

In considering that the noise probably would distract the two, Hualian rushed over to the door and opened it. But just as he was about to expel the one who knocked on the door, something weighed in his hands.

“This is something Chief Mu wants me to deliver to Doctor Song, please hand it to Doctor Song if that’s not going to bother you.”

Song Qinghan had already absorbed into the whole experiment, so any other noises surrounding would definitely amplify in his ears. Just as he heard the man outside the door, he then said directly, “Thank you so much for doing so, Hualian, come in and get me that gadget, take several amount of it and stuff them into the pig’s mouth.”

The lotus nodded and closed the door. After doing everything according to what Song Qinghan ordered, he was utterly surprised when he noticed that the pig turned to peacefulness gradually from struggling, so he couldn’t help but say with a face of astonishment, “What is it? How come it is such efficient?”

Song Qinghan did not explain much, but in worrying that Hualian probably would abuse it without knowing the fact, he answered directly, “It is something which caused my mental illness after I went back from the snow mountains.”