chapter 68

Now, Wang Yuanbao had passed away and plus, Wu Decai almost exposed himself of every evil thing he did. Though Wu Dahu still stood guard for the midnight, he did not sleep at all the whole night.

Yin Laosan suffered the same situation as Wu Dahu did. He closed his eyes tight, tossing and turning all night. His breath was never able to stay steadily, which could reveal the agitation of him in his mind.

Wu Decai, the one who was regarded as the biggest enemy now, was kind of fidgety either currently. He probably had found out that Yin Laosan and Wu Dahu had already known his conspiracy. Secretly, he nursed an enmity in mind.

Laifu was the only one who had a nice dream tonight. After all, this innocent man was the only one who knew nothing about this conspiracy.

The next morning when Laifu woke up, he noticed the three who were all featuring with pale complexions while having dark circles around their eyes. And then he murmured, “Shame on me! How come I fall asleep that easy? I feel so much for our Brother Yuanbao.”

And then it was Wu Dahu who came to console, “It’s good for you to sleep well. We should cheer up to the trip today. The last section of the road isn’t kind of easy to pass.”

Recalling the fact how they encountered the villains on the road, Laifu got his nerve strained all of a sudden and then he nodded seriously.

Yin Laosan was agitated standing there and being dizzy from drowsiness, he got no idea what Wu Dahu would arrange for him to do, so he just walked aside to take a relief.

After making breakfast, Wu Dahu heard a scream of Yin Laosan not far away.

He then glanced around trying to find Wu Decai, but he failed even to find a trace of the guy. Sh*t, Wu Decai might be there where Yin Laosan stayed. Wu Dahu then rushed to the place hurriedly.

Yin Laosan was tied up and was limp and weak on the ground. When he saw Wu Dahu coming over, he moved towards arduously.

Wu Decai kicked hard on the back of Yin Laosan and then Yin Laosan got a violent fall all of a sudden. Wu Decai stepped on Yin Laosan’s back, saying with a grinning and evil face to Wu Dahu, “It’s too late. I can take his life whenever I want right at this moment.”

Wu Decai might have conceived of another thought in mind since he didn’t kill Yin Laosan as soon as he caught him, Wu Dahu thought so and then frowned, saying, “What do you want? We’re now in the same boat. Aren’t we? We can’t lose anyone anymore. We probably will be trapped in this direly awful woods forever.”

Wu Decai grinned with an evil smile, he then waved his dagger in hand, shouting and motioning to Wu Dahu, “As long as you drop your weapon, we can have a nice and smooth negotiation.”

Laifu rushed over either, he was so much frightened when he witnessed the scene out of his expectation, he then shouted with a squealing voice, “Wu Decai! What do you think you are doing? Let Yin Laosan go!”

At the moment when they were stuck into a deadlock, Wu Dahu noticed that Wu Decai had used his dagger to cut a length of hair of Yin Laosan. His nerve was strained again, and then came to figure out that he couldn’t irritate this unbridled man’s anger with some other so-called rational reasons, so he just threw the dagger in his hand on the ground, and then raised both his hands up high in the air, saying, “I got nothing in hands now. Can we grab a talk now? I know you want the coins. And I think that Yin Laosan would choose to keep his own life rather than to keep his money, he will surely redeem his life. In addition, I would like to share half of mine to you, just let him go. Will you?”

And then Laifu echoed, raising hands and saying, “I… I will share half of mine too. Just let go of Yin Laosan now!”

Wu Decai looked at Wu Dahu and Laifu who were both like a duck in a thunderstorm, he felt much satisfied, raising his eyebrows and saying, “Do you think that I will be so dumb? Once I let him go, you three will ally and resort to confront me. Hell no, I will get no chance to survive.”