114

It was Little Shitou’s hundredth day banquet, after all, they shouldn’t just make it an uninteresting one. So with that consideration, Wu Dahu wrote everyone’s name which popped up right in his mind down on the invitation paper. Well, he believed that these people would definitely show respect to him.

After preparing the invitation card, the two of them started to prepare some other stuff which would be prepared to be as return presents like happiness noodles and happiness snacks. And all these stuffs should be prepared by their own, and it would be a rather tough work since they had to prepare for so many guests.

They were as busy as bees, and finally got a warm bath and then got into bed till midnight.

The next morning, when Song Qinghan woke up, he found that Yuan Wenxuan had already been energetic and busy in the kitchen, he raised his head trying to check the height of the sun, and then he turned to Yuan Wenxuan again, frowning and saying, “Wenxuan, shouldn’t you be in Huichun Shop now?”

Yuan Wenxuan hesitated for a moment, but he still said truthfully, “Master, I know you and Uncle Wu still need labor for the banquet, I just decided to stay at home for a period helping you out…”

Song Qinghan was stunned, he turned around staring at the yard which was messy and then sighed with resignation.

Everything would have just gone as usual if they never got a servant at home days ago. As they had been served by a competent servant, it was quite a struggle for him to get used to the life of self-sufficiency again.

He pondered for a moment, got straight, and said to Yuan Wenxuan who got his own eye open wide as if waiting for an order, “I will go out and purchase a servant today, I don’t need you here to help us, just go back to Huichun Shop to lend a hand and learn something, alright? We can handle everything at home, don’t worry about us.”

Yuan Wenxuan nodded obediently, he made a bow to Song Qinghan and then walked outwards.

“Hey, why are you here?” Yuan Wenxuan’s voice sounded as soon as he reached the gate.

Hearing that, Song Qinghan rushed over quickly to the gate. Just as he saw someone was kneeing right in front of him, he asked out of his surprise, “Hualian? Why are you here?”

Seeing that he couldn’t help much, Yuan Wenxuan turned and left without hesitation, but he had a feeling in his mind: Probably Master won’t be bothered to purchase any servant now.

It could be seen that Hualian still looked so lowly kneeing and lowering his head there just like a dust floating in the air aimlessly. His lips were pursed into lines and then he said slowly, “Young Mas… Childe Song, no words could express how I am grateful now. You didn’t punish me as I almost killed you by drugging you, and on the contrary, you saved my family! I don’t know how I can repay you, but if you don’t frown upon me, I am all willingness to devote myself toiling like beasts of burden for you!”

As soon as he finished the last bit of his words, he kowtowed heavily on the ground and kept his head stationary on the ground, he was so decisive that if Song Qinghan wouldn’t accept him, he would never raise his head again.

Song Qinghan couldn’t bear to see Hualian being like this, but he still couldn’t make a promise since he got bunch of worries in his mind, so he just responded, “Get up first! How come you frown upon yourself since we chose to forgive you? Go back and get a life with your family, but learn from this lesson in recent days, DON’T TRUST ANY STRANGER AND GET TRAPPED AGAIN!”

But beyond Song Qinghan’s expectation, Hualian answered in a jubilant tune as if he had opened his mind, “My parents had already sold out our house, and they had left this place. Childe Song, you don’t have to worry that I will be threatened again and do something evil to you.”