128

Noticing that Song Qinghan appeared without any hurt in front, Qin Sanmu sneered and then said purposely, “Doctor Song, How was the feeling? It sucked, right? Anyway, now I am caught by you guys, all those stuffs were yours now. Don’t you think it is your lucky day today? You can enjoy a lot like immersing yourself in the heaven!”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan frowned tightly as he had already known everything hidden in that dirty cave with endless darkness, he answered plainly, “Don’t ever think that, I am not you anyway. It’s useless to keep something threatening to us.”

The master finally came to figure out everything. Looking at Qin Sanmu who was in a state of madness and insanity, he asked menacingly, “The supply of the poppy in the village was quite enough already, why did you manage to plant some more? And moreover, as for those who got the addiction problems, it’s all your ‘credit’, right?”

Probably Qin Sanmu had no more things to lose now, he said without any hesitation, “So what? I don’t limit my horizon here, it’s just only you who gets a stupid brain and would love to choose this place for well-beings in pursuing the so-called belief and promise one year after another! It’s, it’s just waste of your life! This place is lifeless without hopes! My ambition is not limited here, I want to conquer the whole world! I want everybody to knee down to me!”

After that, he burst out into laughter with his pair of eyes lit up suddenly. He was much delightful, as if he had wholly immersed himself into that picture. His laughter was so real, yet rather pitiful.

Song Qinghan frowned tightly and said coldly, “You have known the consequence of over-smoking the opium poppy. Something unexpected might occur beyond your expectation if you really spread them out of the village. You might forget the other scenario, some of those drug addicts might resort to any possible means to reach out to you, and tear you into pieces before you conquer them! Even if you succeed achieving your goal, do you really think that those people will survive for a long time? Do you want a picture that you are on the top of the mountain tip, alone?”

All of these principles could be understood easily by every normal people with healthy mentality, but Qin Sanmu was obviously absent-minded now and gradually becoming insane. After hearing Song Qinghan’s words, he laughed even louder and louder, the violent movement affected the connection to his abdomen, strings of blood flowed out from his wound.

Seeing this, Song Qinghan didn’t intend to say anything else. He knew that it would be useless to say more, so he raised his head and said to the master, “We’re going to the snow forest now, for one reason we are going to pick the snowlotus, and for the other we’re heading to destroy all the poppy within the cave, are you coming with us?”

The master came back just to send Qin Sanmu and let the others back to watch over him. So after hearing Song Qinghan’s words, he decisively nodded, “Of course, the residents are still guarding there, in casing some ‘rats’ coming out from the forest.”

For some reason, after hearing what the master said, the image of the ‘mountain ghosts’ flashed across in his mind and he cried out, “The people inside the cave haven’t come out yet?”

Looking at the madness in Qin Sanmu’s eyes, Song Qinghan suddenly felt a bit scared. He grabbed Wu Dahu’s hand and urged hurriedly, “We have to go over there quickly. SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPENS IF WE’RE LATE!”

:Although Wu Dahu didn’t know how Song Qinghan came to this conclusion, he had always been unconditionally obedient to Song Qinghan’s words, so he directly led the sleigh and took Song Qinghan in.

Before leaving, Song Qinghan suddenly turned to the master and said, “I have got a premonition, you’d better stay here, and gather the rest of the residents to the mountain root!”