169

On the other side, Shuluo didn’t expect that Song Qinghan would offer a price so quickly. He fumbled all around the pockets on his cloth, and then mumbled like pulling his teeth, “How… How about taking the dogskin plaster handed down from my ancestors… Well, at least I think it is nice to use…”

The man in black was speechless, he didn’t bother to say anything and cling to the topic but nodded and turned around to walk to the stage.

Anyway, he didn’t have to bear any responsibility towards the words of them.

Seeing that the man in black was standing right at the tail of the line on stage, Song Qinghan suddenly got an idea to summon him back, yet he at the end still refrained from doing so.

No matter what was going to happen, at least he should give it a shot, shouldn’t he? If he didn’t have such a confidence himself, his years of experiences of being a doctor was just wasted.

Besides, almost every bidder in the scene did offer a price themselves for this ‘item’, so that meant that the chance for his mentioned object being picked was actually faint. In that consideration, he was now totally at ease.

Shu Luo looked much more relaxed than he was. Seeing that Song Qinghan was deep in his thought, he approached again and whispered, “Did you offer a price, or something to exchange?”

After that, he sized Song Qinghan up and down from head to toe, and noticed that Song Qinghan got nothing himself but a pack of suspicious gadgets in hand, so he squinted and raised his eyebrows trying to make a tease, “Don’t tell me that you offer the dogskin plaster as well?”

Song Qinghan pursed his lips and calmly said, “Something like that, it is something handed down from ancestors too.”

Shuluo didn’t bother to ask further since he knew Song Qinghan wasn’t willing to say it. He shrugged slightly and then fixed his sight back on stage.

It had to be admitted that those triplets indeed got appearances able to astound the world. Despair in the eyes for them didn’t seem to be a disaster at all, but instead an additional ornament. Their looks definitely provoked the sympathy from all the audiences.

In fact, Song Qinghan did not think too much when he bid. If he really got the triplets as servants or something, he might not know how to deal with them.

Should he get them home? He wasn’t that foolish at all, of course he knew the fact that ‘An innocent person will be guilty for hiding a jewelry’.

He didn’t even get the capability to protect himself and his family, let alone to protect these three beauties who were beautiful like bright pearls.

Should he sell them again as second-handed servants?

He was indeed eager for peace, yet he didn’t think that these three beauties would get such a great power to cease the fire between the two countries.

However… Song Qinghan couldn’t help but sink into a deep consideration about the ancestry of these triplets.

What was the Yueya Tribe? It sounded like it was a place full of power and energy. So should it mean that if everything went smooth, these triplets at least would work in the progress of the war?

Just as his thought was going wilder and wilder, all the men in black had already finished reporting their information.

Well, the man on stage seemed to be a sophisticate himself. He didn’t act exaggerated or show any violent expressional changes at all throughout the whole report as if every single report was the same for him.