146

After one round of Su Tingting greeting to his so-called ‘acquaintances’, the banquet almost started.

The theme of today’s banquet was ‘Admire the Beauty of Flowers’. So even the tea they held in their hands was made of all kinds of dried petals.

No one knew whether Su Tingting was on purpose or not, he happened to sit on the main seat next to Song Qinghan with only several other seats in between. They would surely meet each other in their eyes when he raised their heads.

Su Tingting sneered mockingly when he noticed that Song Qinghan was of great curiosity staring at the petals in the tea cup, and then he uttered leisurely in a big conceit, “It’s called colored flower tea which is made by the freshly-melted snow from ice mountain. Probably some people get his only chance today to have such a drink for their whole lifetime.”

It happened that it was the first time for the majority of the guests to drink such a novelty, so when they saw Su Tinting said so with a pretentious expression, all of them glared at him with annoyance. But the next moment they found that Su Tingting’s gaze was fixed on Song Qinghan, and they found out it was just a mocking words aiming to irritate Song Qinghan. After that, they withdrew their expression, seemingly pretending to be indifferent.

Anyway, it was the first time they drank this kind of tea, yet it didn’t mean that it would be their only chance to enjoy that. It would be funny if they admitted themselves to be the ones criticized

Song Qinghan took a sip of tea with a faint expression and then uttered while remaining his temperament of coldness, “Mhmm, this is kind of a great tea, I must say that it should be quite good for people to clear liver and improve vision, while moistening lung and reducing dryness at the same time. But now it seems that even someone drinks this quite often, he still gets a bad temper himself, I’m afraid he’d better go see a doctor.”

His words were even more clear, and he fixed his target at ‘someone’, so the others naturally wouldn’t be bothered by that at all. They wouldn’t be that kind of stupid to admit they were the only ‘one’ who needed to have a check.

As for the ‘dryness’ Song Qinghan mentioned, those femina husbands stared at each other in awkwardness as if they had misunderstood that the ‘dryness’ actually implied their sexual desire. In that consideration, they laughed but said nothing,

After all, all the people present were mature femina males now except for the husbands of a few candidates. No one didn’t know the relationship between Su Tingting and Lin Dafu. One possessed a good look and wealth, the other got the power and background. Probably it would be a true love if their possessions reversed, yet the one who got the good look and wealth was actually Lin Dafu. So, he who got the eyes would clearly see that it wasn’t love relationship at all.

Su Tingting was enraged by other people’s ambiguous gazes. He slapped the table without even noticing the sprinkling of tea, and then he shouted, “Song Qinghan! What are you talking about? WHO IS THE ‘SOMEONE’? Make it clear, don’t try to make yourself a sagacious wit!”

“By the way,” he paused, and then slowed down his tone, sneering, “Guys, probably this news would be quite a surprise for you. This Childe, the husband of that Wu guy, was just a concubine to my husband before. It might be beyond your expectation that he was actually a slut and had an affair with someone else. That’s the reason he was kicked by my husband out of his mansion that time. I heard that he had been pregnant for a total six months when he married Wu Dahu. Probably Wu Dahu was too magnanimous, so that he was most willing to help raise a mongrel, haha!”

Seeing everyone around gasping in disbelief, Su Tingting continued in satisfaction, “Well, well, old habits die hard, I wonder where will the next destination be for SOMEONE, hehe.”