117

After Song Qinghan explained everything to Wu Dahu, Wu Dahu remained his calmness on face, and then responded in a faint tone, “Oh is that so? Then I should keep my mind in peace, that’s the only way I can quell the poison, right? Then I can definitely control it myself without the antidote, don’t risk yourself to get me that snowlotus.”

Song Qinghan shook his head and said softly, “If you don’t have any emotions, what is the difference between you and a puppet? That’s the most tricky and evil fact about this drug!”

Wu Dahu paused for a moment, then said slowly, “I’ll go find Zhai Su to see whether he gets another way, he’s such omnipotent, and I think he can definitely find the so-called snowlotus.”

Seeing that he had come up with such an extreme plan, Song Qinghan knew that he was anxious too. He patted Wu Dahu on the shoulder and said softly, “Don’t worry, Old Zhu promised to help us. And I think he will go and find Zhai Su either, let’s just wait for few more days.”

However, it seemed that the good news wasn’t that kind of patient as they were, it came before the night fell. But despite the good news, it was rather queer for the news coming.

As Song Qinghan heard a short and rapid door-knocking sound, he hurriedly rushed over the opened the door. Outside the gate there stood a kiddo who emphasized the words one after another, “Someone, said, he, got, the snowlotus, get, Wu Dahu, onto, the carriage, if you want it.”

And then, the kiddo fled away in joy as if he had accomplished a big mission.

Song Qinghan rushed to catch the kiddo and asked with a frown, “Who said that? Where is he taking us to?”

The kiddo, who was startled by a sudden grab, burst out crying all of a sudden, and answered loudly, “I don’t know, I know nothing about it… Someone got me a candy string and I promised to pass on a message for him. I know nothing, I know nothing, please don’t punish me…”

There were pedestrians passing by on the road. When they saw the crying child, they judged on Song Qinghan as if he had done something like perpetrate every conceivable crime and be unpardonably wicked.

Noticing that, Song Qinghan let go of the kiddo who delivered an incoherent speech. The kiddo fled away in a quick move once again and disappeared in the darkness at once, leaving Song Qinghan standing still while being rather worried towards the unknown matter.

It was not of queerness for him that someone found the snowlotus. What made him confused the most was that why the guy would get him informed by such a strange way.

He got two speculations. One was that the person who found the snowlotus didn’t know them at all, and the other was that the person had bad intentions. Otherwise, why would he bring them to somewhere unknown away from their own house?

However, he got no choice now and had to obey such a demand if he really wanted to save Wu Dahu, because he got no right for this situation to make a bet whether the other party let out a fake news or not. In other words, even though the probability of it being a fake news was up to ninety percent, he still had to strive for the last ten percent for saving his husband.

He turned to stare at the carriage which had long hidden in the shadow, and then walked to approach it. Just before he was about to say something, the cart driver opened his mouth suddenly exposing his empty oral cavity.

It turned out that the cart driver for this trip was actually a mute!

He walked into the house and told Wu Dahu about what had just happened. Wu Dahu reached an agreement with Song Qinghan towards the matter, but he didn’t approve of the ten percentage stuff. After all, in his mind, Song Qinghan’s life was more valuable than his. If anything happened to Song Qinghan, he would be so much regretful.