Chapter 18

Lin Dafu seemed to have never expected that Song Qinghan would be so heartless, with his voice showing so cold and gloomy.

“I know exactly your personality. You’re such a pure and simple guy. And that day when I went back, I had thought quite a lot, you won’t betray me like that.” said Lin Dafu.

Song Qinghan paused, frowning as if he should struggle to figure out what Lin Dafu meant. He asked in doubt, “What are you talking about? Then how do you explain the child in my belly?”

Lin Dafu was stunned by his words, and then he answered in a slower tone, saying, “As for that, I had already asked a doctor in the mansion, it has been half a year since your pregnancy. So if we can investigate what you’ve been through six months ago, we can easily extrapolate who’s the father of that child.”

Song Qinghan didn’t get a favorable impression for Lin Dafu but he couldn’t deny the fact that he was amazed by the man’s perseverance over one thing, he asked back in a retorting tone, “And then?”

Lin Dafu’s voice suddenly became drifting, as if something had just occurred to him, he said, “And then I found out that half a year ago, you had blocked yourself at home for three whole days. Something must happened those days.”

Song Qinghan raised his eyebrows and interrupted him, asking, “Why?”

Suddenly, a gush of laughter came outside the door. It was Lin Dafu cherishing the memories, answering, “You are not that kind of person who will lock yourself up in a room and bear such loneliness. You would definitely go out sometimes for hanging out or something, you won’t even stand one day of staying at home, let alone for THREE WHOLE days. It must be something big blow happened to you those days, am I right?”

Seeing Lin Dafu was very familiar with his past story, which was not belonged to the present Song Qinghan at all, he somehow started to believe that they really got a love story before. Then he continued to ask, “So, have you already found out who the man is?”

“Yes.” answered Lin Dafu, as if he had made a confident investigation previous, he continued to utter, “It’s your current husband, Wu Dahu.”

Song Qinghan shrugged a bit and said indifferently, “Yeah, so what? Isn’t everything going well now?”

Lin Dafu happened to become ignited with a gush of rage in his mind. With his tune gained a higher level, he answered, “Going well? If it wasn’t that jealous bastard, we would have a happy marriage!”

Jealous bastard? Song Qinghan rolled his eyes and thought for a while, he could sense that there must be a conspiracy. He asked tentatively, “What do you mean? Do you mean that I was set up by others?”

Lin Dafu suddenly sighed heavily and said with a rather sorrow tone, “EXACTLY. You were drugged by a guy called Huailing that night. And it was also because of him who pushed you into the fire pit. You were almost burned to death together with Wu Dahu…”

Song Qinghan nodded thoughtfully, seeming to understand why he would feel so sad when he married, and even went on a hunger to protest.

It seemed that there still something called “LOVE” tightening the tie between the original possessor and Lin Dafu.

“However…” said Song Qinghan, as he opened his mouth and then came to a pause, but he still continued to say, “So what’s the point of telling me something like that now? Nothing’s gonna change.”

He was already Wu Dahu’s husband, and he was carrying Dahu’s child right now and was quite satisfied with what his life was now. Besides, there should be various concubines in Lin Dafu’s Mansion, this dandy would gain more femina males in his family as long as he was rich. Why was he still insisting on a guy in pregnancy?