chapter 91

Old Zhu accompanied Song Qinghan to his house, and as they reached the place they found Doctor Shi and Yuan Wenxuan were standing in front of the gate. Doctor Shi was quite surprised when he saw Song Qinghan and Old Zhu at the same time.

Surprised either, Song Qinghan stepped forward approaching while saying, “Doctor Shi, did Wenxuan do something wrong?”

He would think in his first consideration that Yuan Wenxuan had been a trouble maker messing everything up in Huichun Shop. And as an undertaker, Doctor Shi brought him back directly for a domestic interrogation.

Probably influenced by the deep-rooted Chinese traditional education from the modern times, Song Qinghan naturally thought that he was about to be lectured by a strict “Teacher”.

However, it was obvious that the truth was the complete opposite of what Song Qinghan had imagined. Yuan Wenxuan rushed over while spluttering, “Master, I’m so sorry that I talked too much today. I just leaked the news that you had cured Lord Zhu’s grandson…”

Seeing that the boy in front was getting blushed with a face full of guilt, Song Qinghan reached out to caress him on the cheek, smiling and saying, “It’s fine, well, it’s not a matter I should hide it up with shame. Don’t worry about that.”

Although Doctor Shi failed to listen anything out from what the master and his disciple were talking, he could still guess what they were talking from their expressions. He walked forward awkwardly and explained, “Doctor Song, I really hope that you won’t mind me coming so hurriedly here today. I was just over excited when I got informed that you had cured such a queer disease, I am just all eagerness to know what you’ve done!”

And after he finished the last bit of his words, he greeted to Old Zhu and then took a glance at Song Qinghan, coughing dryly and asking, “Lord Zhu, would you mind me visiting and checking your grandson out a bit?”

Of course, Old Zhu was well aware of the reason why Doctor Shi wanted to visit his grandson now. It was nothing more than to see how well his grandson was getting better and what medicine he used. However, he couldn’t promise at once since the whole treatment was involved with the other. In this consideration, he looked at Song Qinghan tentatively, as if he was inquiring him of any suggestion.

After being stared like that, Song Qinghan responded directly, saying, “Oh well, since then, Lord Zhu, would you allow me and my disciple to come too? I would really love to check out the current situation of your grandson, and then I can make the next plan for the ensuing treatment.”

Noticing that Song Qinghan didn’t mind at all, Old Zhu agreed happily. Eevn though Doctor Shi didn’t even offer any assistance of substantiality for the treatment of his grandson, it would still post promising to have one more doctor.

Because Zhu’s mansion was nearby, they walked directly on their feet. However, just as they almost reached the mansion, Old Man Gao jumped out of nowhere blocking the way, and saying with his face filled with rage, “Oh well, two of you are in alliance now? I wouldn’t have known the fact that both of you got a cooperative partnership if I don’t make an ambush! HA! How dare you to get me in trapped?! You petty kid, are you really going to stay in the same boat with that nasty old man?”

With an utter shock, Song Qinghan looked at Old Man Gao, and then turned his face to Old Zhu, as if he was now dithering over everything just happened.

Well, an ordinary person is never able to compete with an official. This was a truth Song Qinghan could tell. And it was a kind of principle reined both in the ancient time and modern time. Song Qinghan would never want to irritate such an old man who was possessing a great power.