121

A gust of chaotic noise sounded outside on the street, and the lodge keeper hurriedly closed the door, trying to make a false form that this was actually a ghost-haunting lodge.

Song Qinghan knew nothing towards everything just happened, yet he knew it wasn’t something good. So he stood up and was about to return to his room.

At this moment, the door was smashed from outside. A group of big and tall men walked in along with the sound of blowing wind with snow.

“Well, well, close the door? Do you really think that it will work? What a dumbass!”

A rough voice sounded, seemingly it was an uncivilized bandit.

The lodge keeper hid under the counter, trembling. He didn’t dare to make a sound, not even a fart, as if he had forgotten the presence of himself.

Song Qinghan withdrew his gaze and continued to walk upstairs.

“Hey, I’m talking to you! Are you deaf?”

A stool suddenly flew over to Song Qinghan, but when it was about to hit Song Qinghan, it exploded in front of him and became a pile of flying wood chips.

When he saw that Song Qinghan was standing on the spot without dodging, surprise flashed across the man’s face. He raised his eyebrows and said, “Interesting, come over here!”

Song Qinghan slowly opened his eyes and said calmly, “I’m just a passerby. I don’t have anything you need.”

And then, he kept walking upstairs in calmness, he acted like he didn’t worry that the man would throw another stool over.

“Hey, how dare you not to listen to our Master! I’m going to give you a lesson out of my kindness.”

“That’s right! You guys go to the back side of this lodge, don’t let him escape by jumping off from the window!”

“…”

However, the so-called master of this group raised one of his hands suddenly, making a gesture of “STOP”, and then urged loudly, “Get your ass in gear to get something else! But leave this guy alone!”

“Yes, Master!” the group answered in a same voice after they received the order from the master, stood at attention, scattered suddenly in discipline and then commenced searching around in this lodge.

The master stood on the spot for a while before suddenly walking towards the counter. He bent down and lifted the lodge keeper who was trembling under. He grinned ferociously, “Poor little rabbit, how come every time you just hide in here? Are you trying to lie to yourself instead of lying to me, huh?”

The shopkeeper wrinkled his face in grievance and stammered, “Ma… Master, please sparse my life! I got a plain achievement in this slack season, I got a husband, I got children and parents… Please, I am not able to…”

“Shut up!” the master roared suddenly. He paused for a moment as if something in his mind occurred to him the next moment. His eyes narrowed as he raised his chin turning his face to the ladder, saying in an inexplicable tone, “Wait, do you know who the femina man is up over there just then? And where is he heading to?”

The lodge keeper hadn’t reacted at first and was about to ask who the master was talking about. But suddenly, the image of Song Qinghan popped in his mind, and then he answered with all excitement on his face, “OH, that one?! I have no idea since he just arrived here not long. But he did ask me something about snowlotus from the ice mountain and the exact location of them. I told him that I had never seen such a thing before, how am I supposed to know that. He said nothing, but ordered a full table of dishes, as soon as he finished, you arrived.”