177

How strange! They should be much tougher after the survival of the extreme hardship instead of resorting to kill themselves after the auction.

Or did they think that the one who won the ‘ownership’ of them was in fact a pervert?

Even so, they still could seek death at least after they finally met the buyer. After all, there were bunch of possibilities out there awaiting them as long as they were still alive. Once they vanished, nothing even good ones would happen.

Song Qinghan followed Old Xuan in behind while Yuan Wenxuan was left beside Mu Qingfeng. After all, no one could predict if Mu Qingfeng would suddenly react in this period of time.

The accommodation where the triplets lived was much more magnificent than Song Qinghan could imagine. But Song Qinghan couldn’t help but become utterly shocked when he caught a glimpse of the three even though he was already mentally prepared.

Those three pairs of bright and tough eyes were now like a candlelight that was about to extinguish.

The three of them leaned against each other and sat there dumbfounded, with their wrists and legs tied up by ropes. Even though they were allowed to move, it was still hard for them to touch their necks by hands.

Old Xuan came to explained while he noticed that Song Qinghan was frowning tight, “Oh, don’t get me wrong. We didn’t mean to tie them up at the very beginning. But since we found out that they started choking each other by necks when we were not paying attention, we brought the rope and decided to tie them up for their safety.”

Song Qinghan observed on the three meticulously, and then he finally found that there were indeed some black and blue marks on the triplets’ necks. So he nodded understandingly, and then whispered after a brief pondering moment, “Is there anything I should be warned about?”

Old Xuan gestured pointing at his own mouth purposely, and then whispered back, “Don’t get too close to them, they will bite. And they got dog-like teeth, once you’re bitten by them, you will definitely lose one piece of the flesh on you.”

“Alright.” sounded Song Qinghan. In fact, he wasn’t frightened at all after hearing the words of Old Xuan, but laughed instead and then took the initiative to walk up.

As Song Qinghan approached, the triplets didn’t even moved their eyes at all as if they just regarded Song Qinghan as nothing. Song Qinghan sat down cross-legged slowly in front of them, and then uttered in a leisurely tone, “If nothing unexpected is going to happen, I should be the one who win the ‘ownership’ of you.”

“But if something happens, this will be our first meet and our last one.”

When Song Qinghan said so, one of the triplets got his eyes moved slowly, and turned to look at Song QInghan and then questioned expressionlessly, “How come?”

Song Qinghan smiled and said calmly, “If I manage to cure someone’s illness, you will be mine. If I fail to make it, you will be under the hammer one more time. That’s simple.”

Probably it was because of Song Qinghan’s temperament of amiability and tenderness with an appearance of kindness, that man pursed his lips and then continued to question, “Why did you get yourself involved then? What is the use for buying us?”

Noticing that the man was a bit of wrath when he inquired so, Song QInghan answered out of astonishment, “You guys should have noticed the scene of that auction arena days ago. Almost every single man in the scene was involved. I just happened to be chosen. In fact, I don’t know how I should use you, I was just trying to be cool.”

Song Qinghan was rather leisurely when he said so. Yet the triplets were all angry with their expressions exploded with fire of wrath after they were informed something like that. And then the one who spoke among them continued to interrogate, “What’s wrong with you? Trying to be cool, huh? We wouldn’t have been locked up like this if it wasn’t you!”

Song Qinghan’s expression was even more strange. He patiently answered, “It turns out that you are not upset because you were being auctioned, but because you are locked up in here? Then why can’t you just wait? I will definitely take you out of here as soon as I succeed curing someone. As for the arrangement for you in the future, it will depend on your behaviors.”

The triplets exchanged their glances without words. Even though they were silent sitting there, they still seemed to communicate by eyes.

The man who spoke previously uttered again while frowning, “What do you mean depend on our behaviors? Don’t tell me that you will release us by saying so.”

Surprise flashed across Song Qinghan’s eyes. He then answered without hesitation, “Isn’t that a good news for you?”

His words made the triplets speechless, as if they didn’t know what to say.

Yet the atmosphere didn’t last for long. Something seemed to occur to three of them suddenly at the same time, and the next moment they regained the look of decadency and sank into a long and dreadful silence, staring at the cold ground silently and totally ignoring the existence of Song Qinghan again.

On the other side, Song Qinghan didn’t feel disappointed at all since what he had just done were all in vain. Instead, he was a bit curious.

Should it be that these triplets were all mentally ill? What was wrong with their brains that they wanted to escape but at the same time they showed unwillingness to ask for the release. Were they really that kind of obedient to be slaves?

Thinking of this, he decided to be more straightforward, and asked directly, “Do you mean that you want to be my subordinates?”

No one responded. So he came to know that probably that was not a right answer. So he pondered for another brief moment, and then continued to ask, “Or you guys want to be someone else’s subordinates? Then go and find him yourself.”

Nothing but silence. The dreadfulness of silence made Song Qinghan think that he himself was in fact a clown playing his own drama.

He sighed softly and said slowly, “You don’t say anything, and I can’t guess it. It will be no way out for us to have a good communication. Well, the only chance for the redemption will be wasted by you.”

He then stood up, seemingly intending to leave. After all, he was the most crucial person now for Mu Qingfeng.

If the triplets were still being that kind of stubborn, then even though Song QInghan was willing to lend a hand, he could do nothing.

Beyond Song Qinghan’s expectation, just at the moment he rose, the man who spoke among the three sounded again.

“The only chance we can get redemption has been destroyed by you. We’re doomed to die no matter whether we are able to get out or not.”

Song Qinghan paused and raised his eyebrows to look at the man. Seeing that there was a thick sadness and despair hidden between the man’s delicate eyebrows, he calmly responded, “Well, hoe come? I didn’t even know that I have done such a big mistake unintentionally. Yet since you’re still alive currently, that is a solid proof that what you said is somehow inaccurate.”

Seeing that the man bit his lower lip and seemed to be somewhat unwilling, Song Qinghan’s heart softened and he didn’t leave immediately. Instead, he continued to say, “I’m not as weak as you might have thought about me, and you ARE not that pitiful as you might have thought of yourself. Well, human being as human is always being confined by his own imagination. Otherwise, nothing is impossible. It is even possible to fly to the moon.”

“OH!” the man sounded and laughed suddenly after hearing the inconceivable words from Song Qinghan, and then he shook his head, questioning, “For real? How come human being is able to fly to the moon? Do you really believe in the so-called myths and fairy tales?”

Song Qinghan was silent for a while and didn’t explain anything to that person. After all, he was the one who had seen humans flying in the sky, not that person. It was always impossible for human being to imagine the matter that was never been witnessed and experienced. Well, in all, it was all because of the confinement of the thoughts.

Although he did not speak again, the atmosphere now was much more relaxing. Probably it was because that he had helped widen the triplets’ horizon and stimulate the desire to explore the world outside.