Chapter 6

Song Qinghan took a few steps back due to discomfort. “Uh,” he said honestly, “I think I will have no relationship with you.”

Lin Dafu clenched his teeth, shocked as if he had been struck by lightning. He compressed his lips into a line and left resolutely.

The twins hurriedly chased after him while looking back at Song Qinghan, with a light of complacency in their eyes.

Song Qinghan sighed, feeling that the thing in Lin Mansion was so complicated.

Just as he was about to lower his head to see what those pieces of paper were, a familiar low voice went into his ears.

“Have you regret?”

Song Qinghan was stunned. He turned back to look at Wu Dahu and asked subconsciously, “Why are you here?”

Wu Dahu didn’t say a word, and the flush on his face due to oxygen deficit after intense exercise hadn’t disappeared yet.

He wouldn’t tell Song Qinghan how desperate he felt when he returned home and saw the words Song left on the ground.

“I leave for the Lin Mansion.”

Song Qinghan had been saying these words ever since he married Wu Dahu. For this reason, Song even went on a hunger strike to make a threat. Although he seemed to have become a totally different person since he woke up, no one could guarantee that it was not his trick.

As expected, when he managed to feel relieved, Song Qinghan went away leaving only one sentence.

What was good about Lin Mansion? What was good about Childe Lin?

When he saw the elegant and well-dressed Lin Dafu, finally he had an answer.

No female men could reject this kind of Childe from a rich family with fair skin, a tall figure, and a handsome face, right?

A complicated look flashed across his eyes and he said slowly, “If you regret it, you still have a chance after giving birth.”

Song Qinghan didn’t understand what his words meant. But seeing Wu Dahan turn around and leave, Song Qinghan could only put down his doubts and followed Wu quickly.

While Wu Dahu was renting the carriage, Song Qinghan finally had the chance to check the few pieces of paper in his pocket. After recognizing the word “Title Deed for Farmland” on the paper, he grabbed Wu Dahu’s arm excitedly and said, “We have farmlands!”

Wu Dahu subconsciously avoided his hands. After seeing the astonishment on his face, Wu lowered his head and glanced at the title deed for farmland. He paused for a moment and said calmly, “Your dowry?”

Song Qinghan’s face also darkened. “Hmm”, he handed the title deed for farmland over and said expressionlessly, “I don’t know how to use it. Take it and see if you can use it.”

Wu Dahu didn’t know what Song Qinghan was doing. Did Song intend to compensate him with the dowry, so that he could cut Song some slack in the future?

He shook his head and said, “Take your dowry with yourself. I will find a way in terms of the farmland.”

Song Qinghan put the title deed for farmland into his pocket silently and sat in the innermost corner of the carriage,  with his eyes closed to rest.

Wu Dahu was sitting at the outermost corner of the carriage, looking at the scenery outside, not knowing what he was thinking.

When getting off the carriage, Song Qinghan refused Wu Dahu’s help and strode into the yard.