196

Song Qinghan got tense after he was informed by the Grand Coordinator about that. Yet it seemed that things went weird beyond what he could imagine, so he asked subconsciously, “So what’s your plan to lure him out?”

The Grand Coordinator took a glance at both of them, and then answered in a serious tone, “No one will attack the other party without reasons, especially when it comes to a hatred getting a whole family involved. So what I mean is that… You must get something he is eager for.”

“Anyway, it’s your right to keep silence about it. It falls to me to let the news out, and we will wait and see after that, and at the same time we can get everything ready only to catch him. I will never worry that he won’t come.” he slowed down speaking as he noticed that there was a trace of guard shown in Song Qinghan’s eyes.

Indeed, such a measure was a perfect one for the Grand Coordinator. But for Song Qinghan, probably it was not.

What if Muhammad chose not to show up anymore if he finally succeeded ‘recusing’ the mixed-race man and went away? At that time even the Grand Coordinator didn’t let out the news about what they got, he definitely would take the initiative to claim that they had the triplets within this mansion. If this really happened, Song Qinghan’s family wouldn’t be the only to get involved with such a trouble… The whole Grand Coordinator’s Mansion would be troubled as well!

But currently Song Qinghan couldn’t be able to conceive of another way to reject. After all, the idea that the Grand Coordinator thought of should be the best solution right away.

Wu Dahu finally realized that Song Qinghan was in a dilemma. He pondered for a moment and then turned to the Grand Coordinator, “Lord, is it feasible for us to bring Lu Sen back temporarily for like half a day? After the time’s up, we will start arranging the plan according to your suggestion?”

The Grand Coordinator raised his hand and put it around his mouth, while answering with his eyes sharpened, “I would allow that. But I require to arrange some guards outside your house, as for the quantity of that, I will decide it.”

Song Qinghan and Wu Dahu exchanged their glances, they both thought that it wasn’t easy for them to have made such a request which was totally enough. So they did not make further requests but came to agree.

After reaching an agreement with them, the Grand Coordinator took the initiative to send the four people to the door. But there was a noisy sound burst outside of the mansion before they reached the gate.

He coughed violently, and then frowned, questioning, “What’s going on out there? What a shame for them not being with politeness keeping quiet!”

The door servant trotted over and reported in resignation, “There comes a femina man who claims to be a concubine in Lord Wu’s family, he roared to us wanting to get in here. But from what I have known so far that Lord Wu only gets a wedded husband, namely Childe Song. So I am afraid that he comes here for creating a disturbance, and I blocked him outside. Please forgive me that I might have disturbed you by that noise.”

Song Qinghan uttered before Wu Dahu reacted, “Lianyue?”

And after Song Qinghan questioned so, Lianyue’s appearance emerged outside abruptly coming with a surprising voice.

“Mistress! Lord Wu!”

Embarrassment overwhelmed the door guard suddenly as he found that the femina man was really familiar to them, he scratched himself on the head, and asked, “Lord, Lord Wu, I beg for your forgiveness, I, I did not know it…”

Ever since the first day when the Imperial Guard team reached the Yueban City, Wu Dahu was well-known overnight with his image of being a ‘Loyal Husband’ among the officialdoms. Who would ever expect that there was a femina man with a round belly emerged from nowhere over the other night?