166

The four hefty men walked down from the stage directly and walked towards the man who just made such a demand. Song Qinghan knew something was going to happen which was totally beyond his expectation, but he still couldn’t make sure of his guess.

However, Shuluo was much clearer about what was going to happen, he glanced around for a brief moment and then moved even closer to Song Qinghan and whispered in the ears, “They want that guy to experience the power of that snake himself! Well, out of the mouth comes misfortune!”

Song Qinghan glanced at him faintly, and then he answered without even moving his lips, “Since you know the fact that ‘out of the mouth comes misfortune’, are you yourself still attempting to challenge that?”

Shu Luo’s expression stiffened. He quickly sat back while straightening up his back with a face of seriousness and sealed lips. As if he was pretending that nothing happened just then, fixing his sight on the stage quite seriously.

The man among the crowd was suddenly pressed down by the four hefty men, and finally he came to know what he would face in the next section. He couldn’t help but shout fiercely, “What do you think you guys are doing? I’m the son of the county magistrate! How dare you getting me down like that! My father will… Hey, let go!”, the man started to sob out of his fright.

Just before he might speak something more unpleasantly. The man on the stage took over the red cloth from the box and stuffed it into the pitiful man’s mouth.

“We got rules here, and no one once broke it before. Since you don’t believe me about the truth at all, Lord. Well, of course I should get you an answer to satisfy you.”

Then, the man on the stage waved his hand, the four hefty men then pressed the bawling man down on the box forcing his neck to expose downwards to the hole on the box.

Well, it was an intrinsic nature for the silver snakes to capture their food or attack their foes by sensing the heat. So when the bawling man’s neck was totally forced to be exposed on the top of the box. The lightning silver moved in a flash again upwards. And after that, all of a sudden the bawling sound stopped abruptly, while the man collapsed lifelessly like a muppet the next second.

However, this wasn’t the end of the ‘show’ yet. The man on the stage uplifted the body of the man who had already shown no sign of any life characteristics and pinched his motionless chin, while smiling to the other people in the crowd, saying, “He’s right. See? The king of the silver snake is hyper-poisonous so that he died without even changing his expression at all.”

The dreadful silence, again, fell on the scene abruptly. Yet instead, the next moment there came waves of slight laughing sound up on the second floor. No one knew whether they were laughing on the dead man’s over-confidence or the the humor of the man on the stage.

Song Qinghan finally loosened his extremely straining nerves in his mind. Probably he knew currently it was totally beyond his own ability to do something right now, so it was no use for him to just be nervous himself. After all, he was not a celestial being at all, he couldn’t make a dead one to regain his new life.

Though it was totally beyond his expectation that things would just develop like that, as for those people who laughed, it seemed to be a quite normal thing.

After all, the scale of the auction was not that small at all. If any of them was able to challenge their authenticity of the products, then the auction might be hard to keep on since it would be interrupted by all manners of queer demands.

However, such an unscrupulous and merciless method to prove the truth was indeed too bloody. Well, probably this guy on the stage did get a solid background himself…