Chapter 7

Hearing the shout from Song Qinghan, Wu Dahu looked at him in a daze, let alone Song Shanming. It was a long time before he regained his wits.

In his memory, Song Qinghan was always well-behaved and obedient to his father and femina father. Although he got a bad temper sometimes, he never did something rejected. This was the first time he saw the man shouting at mad and behaving rudely.

Was it the influence of the pregnancy period? But he never saw him being like that before.

Song Shanming was so angry that he trembled all over. He pointed at Song Qinghan and said, “Evil son! Evil son! Listen to yourself!”

Although he got rather mad at Song Qinghan, he seemed to admit defeat and prepare to leave.

Anyway, this arable land was quite close to his house, he didn’t put that much worries over the matter.

Something occurred to Song Qinghan all of a sudden, and he turned his head and asked Wu Dahu, “Are the lands you gave them closer to our house?”

Wu Dahu nodded without thinking too much.

“Is the value roughly equal? Compared to these.” Song Qinghan asked.

Wu Dahu seemed to be aware of what Song Qinghan tried to do, he looked at him in a deep feeling, answering, “Yes!”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan shouted without a second thought and stopped the motion of Song Shanming, “Wait a minute!”

As soon as Song Shanming lifted the tools and was ready to go, he turned his head and sneered, saying, “Are you regret now? Give me back the Land Deed, and I will give you a chance to take a look over your femina dad!”

Song Qinghan said with a poker face, “We will exchange the land from Dahu with your land, in this solution, we both get benefit.”

Song Shanming was really fit to tied hearing that, he put down his tools and rolled up his sleeves, trying to bite again.

“Oh well, don’t ever push your luck, little bitch! No way! I will never give you an inch of land until I die! Don’t even think that you got someone behind you, you can yell at me. I will pay back to your femina dad what I’ve got here today.” shouted Song Shanming.

After shouting, he glared at Song Qinghan with full of grudge in his eyes, and then picked up everything and left.

Song Qinghan frowned standing there. What kind of father he got, such a jerk! What did he mean that he would pay back what he got today? What was wrong with him?

Wu Dahu seemed to be kind of worried, he asked Song Qinghan in a slow tone, “Your femina father, he…”

Song Qinghan sneered and answered disdainfully, saying, “Well, don’t even be sympathetic so much for any member of that family. If they worth it, how could they sell their child for a so-called glory?”

Wu Dahu paused for a while and didn’t say anything. He looked at the land and said, “Well, anyway, Song Shanming is rather good at managing the field.”

Yes, that was true, Song Qinghan wasn’t a professional on the land thing. He was still a little upset, stuffing the Land Deed on Wu Dahu’s hands, saying, “I’m going back now.”

Wu Dahu nodded, followed behind him silently and sent him back.

Song Qinghan rushed over to his bed as long as they got home. Wu Dahu stood aside taking care of him, but he could not just stand there and did nothing, the livelihood seemed to be the more urgent matter for them currently. Considering that, he left the room leaving some words to Song Qinghan.