chapter 81

Song Qinghan and Wu Dahu stared at each other and then walked into the yard together.

If the house was really quite nice as the owner described, then why would he be all anxiety to sell his house? So though Song Qinghan and Wu Dahu thought that it was quite nice so far, they kept silent temporarily.

The owner of the house noticed that the two of them were both silent while they were all looking around, and then he was all anxiety to ask tentatively, “How is it? I didn’t lie to you, right? This is a really good house, if it isn’t because that we will relocate in the state capital, I won’t sell it at all.”

Song Qinghan raised his eyebrows, saying, “Even though you are planning to go to the state capital, that doesn’t mean that you will never have a chance to come back. Why would you sell such a good house?”

“Besides,” Wu Dahu interrupted, echoing, “Since you’re quite mighty to support your family relocating to the state capital. Keeping a house property here isn’t a bad idea. It will be such a wasteful thing to sell it, isn’t it?”

The owner of the yard was stunned by their endless questions while he was being quite irritated and annoyed all of a sudden, he murmured but suddenly he got his eyes wide opened, spluttering mercilessly at the two, “What the heck are you guys talking about? If you don’t even intend to buy, just leave here. DON’T WASTE MY TIME!”

With confidence, Wu Dahu took out several pieces of silver drafts in his pocket, and then responded calmly, “Well, we just brought our sincerity here with you. But we haven’t seen your sincerity yet. Since you’re not that kind of sincere in this deal, we won’t bother you now. So goodbye.”

After that, he turned back to the door with Song Qinghan, seemingly ready to step out and leave.

Right at the moment when Wu Dahu almost reached the door, the owner of the house got his face sullen suddenly, while shouting to the two with an emotional combination of regret and annoyance, “Wait! Wait a minute! I will confess, I will confess everything to you.”

Wu Dahu didn’t even move his feet. He turned around facing the owner of the house and raising his eyebrows, saying, “What do you mean? Confess what?”

The owner sighed deeply, mumbling, “I will confess to you the reason why I sell this house.”

Hearing that, Wu Dahu finally came to a great satisfaction, and then he nodded, motioning the owner of the house to continue, “Go on. Is it the problem of the house itself? Or the problem of people?”

It was a long story which wasn’t able to be elaborated at once by several words though. So the owner of the house invited Song Qinghan and Wu Dahu to the inner room, he poured three cups of tea on the table. It was not until he took the first sip on the tea did he commence talking.

“You should have noticed that there erupts two magnificent mansions with delicate gates and decorations. Right? Well, the left one is Gao Mansion while the other is Zhu Mansion. They are actually in the relation by marriage, and they are supposed to have a good relationship for that. But on the contrary, they are not. These two families seem to have resentment to each other, like, they will set a quarrel within three days, and set a fight within five. They even fight fiercely till some of them get bleed. I… I just don’t understand!”

“Well, you probably would say that it’s none of my business in their own domestic affair. But recently, they seem to have been tired of fighting with each other, but they commenced resorting any possible means to harass the other party. Like, they will get a dog or throw a honeycomb to the other mansion’s yard. Well, that won’t be the most annoying thing for me, What’s worse is that they just started troubling me, troubling my house just because I am in the middle.”