195

The mixed-race man seemed to be a bit shocked there, yet he didn’t say anything as response but nodded quietly instead, showing that he was clearly informed.

The night in peace finally passed. The next morning after the sun rose, Wu Dahu led Song QInghan and Hualian together to head to the Grand Coordinator’s Mansion. He got the servant informed about their intention coming over.

Not long after the servant went inside the mansion, Zhuxiu came out instead, and saluted to Wu Dahu bowing, and then said with a smile, “The Grand Coordinator is still having his breakfast in the central dinning room, would you love to join the breakfast time with him, or take a rest in the side guest room, Lord Wu?”

Wu Dahu responded in a low voice, “No need to bother the Lord as he is having his breakfast now, we will wait for him in the side guest room.”

In fact, even if the Grand Coordinator did not ask the subordinates to explain, and asked them to bring these three to the side room directly, it would be quite normal. Yet since his mansion butler did explain it, that made the three feel much comfy in mind.

However, what was beyond their expectations was that the Grand Coordinator who had been acting diligently would get up so late in the morning.

The Grand Coordinator did not disappoint them to wait so long. He finally showed up from the other side of the side room.

Just as Song Qinghan was about to greet him by saying something respectful, an abrupt coughing noise sounded from the Grand Coordinator, violent and dismal.

Song Qinghan raised his head out of his curiosity. To his surprise, what he saw wasn’t someone who was rather spiritual with heroic temperament. But instead, the current figure of the Grand Coordinator was no more than a pitiful-looking man who wore a plainly thick cloth, his face was waxy-yellow like dead leaf fallen on the ground. If Song Qinghan did not know he was the Grand Coordinator in advance, probably he would think that this man was a beggar on the street.

No wonder he got up so late. It could be seen that the illness had given him a head-on blow making him suffer a lot, which meant that getting up too early for him would be a threat to his life if he wasn’t able to get a good rest.

The Grand Coordinator waved his hand toward Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan after the coughing noise finally ceased. He motioned them to have a seat, and then got to the point directly.

“What’s your opinions about the affair of Lu Sen?”

Noticing that the Grand Coordinator was quite straightforward, Wu Dahu came to answer as a response, “We think that he was framed by someone else, and the one who came up with such a scheme was the same guy involving in the mixed-race man event several years ago ”

Even though it was the first time for the Grand Coordinator to hear the word ‘mixed-race’, he did not bother to think further about its meaning while he remained an expression of calmness on the face. Without any mood swings, he used the word directly to substitute the one he used to say.

“Tell me how you drew such a conclusion? You were not here when the mixed-race man was burnt to death.”

“Or, should it be that… You have contacted with the culprit before?” the Grand Coordinator caressed his thumb gently and said.

Wu Dahu was silent for a moment, as if to size up what he was able to say.

It seemed to be quite a difficult task for him to expose the evilness of Muhammad while hiding away the fact of the other mixed-race man and the triplets at home.

“So what do you think about the culprit’s intention for doing so?” the Grand Coordinator spoke again while Wu Dahu was sinking into a mire of considerations.