184

Song Qinghan walked into the room. And he was utterly shocked when he found that several injured men  were lying right in such a tiny room.

Even so, he was still capable of catching the sight of that injured man Luo Haiyun mentioned at just the first glance because the injury on his belly was so obvious.

He approached and carefully examined over the man, and then took out the portable box filled with all scalpels, while speaking to Luo Haiyun, “In fact, suturing a wound in a neat way is not the crucial factor, the position you picked matters as well. Moreover, I suppose that you probably hadn’t cleanse the internal trauma of his, right?”

Luo Haiyun was stunned and asked subconsciously, “But how can I cleanse it? With water?”

As soon as he thought of the scene that he got a pot of water and washed the man’s belly, he couldn’t help but feel a bit shivered, and even bitterly felt that his own belly was a bit hurt at the thought of that scene.

Song Qinghan laughed and quickly used the liquor to disinfect every tool he was about to use, cut open the seams which were sutured on the man’s belly. When he saw the faint signs of infection inside, he sighed slightly with an rejoicing expression, and then said softly, “Fortunately, I come here earlier, otherwise it will be more troublesome if it really gets inflamed.”

Realizing that such an inconspicuous action had incurred a severe consequence, Luo Haiyun came to explain hesitantly with his face reddening, “It’s not my intention to get an experiment on him, instead I thought it…”

“Thought it would be fine just to suture the wound which was injured and open. But anyway, since it is not too late to get everything back on track, it’s fine.”

Song Qinghan added so attempting to drive Luo Haiyun’s awkwardness away. And then he frowned slightly, sped up the movements on operating. On the other side, Luo Haiyun was quite dazzled in sight just staring at the series of movements Song Qinghan made.

Probably it was because that the man had been long tortured by the pain on the abdomen, he seemed to have sunk into an abyss of numbness, as a result, he didn’t have any reactions when Song Qinghan was operating. The man was so peaceful and seemingly had regarded the whole operation as a normal thing when his belly was processed open again.

After cutting off the extra part and cleaning up the wound, Song Qinghan picked up the needle and quickly sutured the wound again. And after that, he spoke to Luo Haiyun, “Do you get any other patients here? I can handle that by the way, and remember to feed them with herb soup.”

In fact, this injured man should be the one who got the severest injury within the room, and that was the reason why Luo Haiyun would have thought about getting Song Qinghan here and treat him. But since it was Song Qinghan’s own willingness to come up with such an idea, he wouldn’t naturally waste the chance, so he waved his sleeves, and uttered in a bold and generous tone, “Or maybe you can walk around in the room and see whether we did something wrong with the other patients.”

Song Qinghan didn’t complain over it. He nodded and then commenced pacing in the room while checking all the other patients carefully.

Even the doctors in the Imperial Hospital did not possess a profound technique of bandaging. Therefore, Song Qinghan would come to help adjust the tightness of the bandages on patients attempting to make them all at ease.

Well, it seemed that it was indeed a bad habit the doctors from the Imperial Hospital possessed. In other situation like if they were treating the patients who were with a kinship with the royal family, they would definitely try their best to make the patients comfortable instead of making the bandage too tight or too loose. But if situation reserved to be the one like today and these doctors were treating the commoners, they wouldn’t pay that much attention to the comfort of the patients.