116

The ruffian, who was gripping the weapon tightly in hand, felt increasingly exhausted as the time passed, he noticed by a side glance that those judges released their expression of relief at once and came to know they indeed were more in favor of Wu Dahu. And all of a sudden, the wrath overwhelmed his eyes.

Wu Dahu read the unease and anxiety from the ruffian’s face, and then he quickened his movement. While with that fierce and nimble attack, the ruffian was forced till he almost dropped off from the stage.

Suddenly, the ruffian roared and managed to stabilize his body on the stage as if he had exploded his potential in a desperate situation, and then jumped to his feet till he was right behind Wu Dahu.

Seeing that Wu Dahu hadn’t turned back, the ruffian cast off his sleeves and then waved them behind intentionally.

A pile of nearly invisible white powder was spread and diffused in the air. It might be difficult for someone to notice such a peculiar stuff!

Sure enough, after Wu Dahu turned back, he continued to pounce at the ruffian like he did not find anything strange for him.

Song Qinghan, who had been watching the situation between them, naturally found the powder. He got tense suddenly and blurred out, “Dahu, watch out!”

With an utter bewilderment, Wu Dahu calmed himself down while gazing at the ruffian. He noticed that the ruffian was not only equipped with a fierce weapon but a creepy smile full of evilness, just as he was about to take another round of attack, the sudden weakness in his legs made him stumble while he almost fell onto the weapon the ruffian took.

The situation on the stage was just like an changeable weather, reversed greatly all of a sudden. And the ruffian commenced having the upper hand at the time Wu Dahu was seemingly being weakened. With several rounds of counterattack, Wu Dahu was forced to retract with panting breath while blood kept flowing out from his mouth.

However, every time Wu Dahu reached the edge of the stage, he could always escape from the further attack of the ruffian as if it was the ruffian who deliberately let go of him.

Looking at the ruffian whose face was assuming an expression of sarcasm, Wu Dahu got his mind exploded suddenly, but the wrath failed him to say anything. What he could do now was to grit his teeth tightly while adapting to the weakening body which was gradually losing control.

Song Qinghan held the Little Shitou tightly in his arms while frowning with all concentration looking at Wu Dahu. He was rather anxious to drag Wu Dahu out of the stage.

Wu Dahu might get serious injured if he persisted in fighting with that fraudulent and monstrous BEAST!

He didn’t blame Wu Dahu for leaving the promise he made to him behind. After all, as a man, he totally understood how angry and grudge Wu Dahu was now when facing such an unscrupulous trick.

Moreover, he almost won the game if everything just went smooth. How could a man with ambition just let it go?!

As Wu Dahu was once again forced to the edge of the stage, the ruffian seemed to have teased enough on Wu Dahu, and then he just approached and stepped on Wu Dahu’s back, mocking, “Such a trash! WHERE IS YOUR PROUD BEEN? HAHA! Do you finally know what your grandpa got now? Huh?”

Wu Dahu struggled to raise his hand, grabbed the ruffian’s leg and squeezed out a sentence between his teeth.

“My… my grandfather had already… died!”

As soon as he finished the last bit of his words, he burst out a great strength on his hand all of a sudden and grabbed the leg of the ruffian throwing him overturned. And after that, fists fell on the bulky figure without pausing.