chapter 86

Although Song Qinghan didn’t know why Wu Dahu changed his mind, he did notice what Wu Dahu had figured out just now. He thought that since the shop was given with a name “An Eccentric Shop”, it would be more fitting for the shop’s temperament to change its business hours to eccentric one either, so he responded, saying, “Alright then. I will get another wooden board and write down its opening period. And I will just hang it under that wooden board.”

Wu Dahu smiled indulgently again thinking of the first wooden board with multi-colors, nodding and saying, “Fine, I will make one for you.”

After the two of them went home, Wu Dahu went to prepare dinner while Song Qinghan put away the dried lemon slices.

He took a bowl, put two lemon pieces into it and then added two spoons of white sugar and poured some warm boiled water. He took a sip after the sugar inside melted.

Probably it was because the spoon was too small, the sweetness of the sugar didn’t overwhelm the sourness of the original flavor from lemons. However, it was still an acceptable flavor for Song Qinghan, he drank it all at once.

After the first shot, he could finally figure out the proportion of sugar in one single bowl. And then he took another bowl over, put one piece of the lemon slice, two spoons of sugar and filled the bowl with warm water. After stirring them in the bowl, he directly delivered it to Wu Dahu.

It happened that Wu Dahu didn’t even like the taste of sourness, so he just frowned at the moment he could smell the pungent sourness the water gave off and was about to refuse.

But the fact was that no one could ever rival against Song Qinghan when it came to roughness. Song Qinghan now was showing a strong attitude that Wu Dahu had to be obedient and listen. He then directly pushed the bowl to Wu Dahu’s mouth and fed him forcefully. It was not until Wu Dahu swallowed every drop of it did he loosened his attitude.

Wu Dahu pursed his lips a bit showing a face of suffering as if he was being tormented by a poisonous liquid. But then as he released his eyebrows, he muttered in astonishment, “This flavor… I don’t taste a strong sourness. But but brisk one instead.”

Song Qinghan answered confidently, “I didn’t lie to you, right? I do have talent in making tea too! I will bring a pot of lemon tea in the shop and let the guests to taste them for free. I won’t believe that they won’t fall in love with this flavor!”

Wu Dahu recollected the pleasant flavor of the lemon tea in his mouth, and then he nodded while reaching an agreement to Song Qinghan and saying, “I think it’s a good idea.”

Yuan Wenxuan intended to pretend to ignore the scene that Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan were “Eating on the Sly”. However, the smell of the lemon tea was so strong and special that it arouse the curiosity of him. He couldn’t help but sniff heavily, while saying, “It smells so good!”

Seeing that there was another candidate coming for a free sample, Song Qinghan hurriedly filled another bowl with lemon tea and then delivered it to Yuan Wenxuan, saying while blinking his eyes, “Try it and tell me if it tastes good or not. I want the truth.”

Seeing that his master took the initiative, Yuan Wenxuan took over the bowl excitedly, and he did even tuck the whole lemon into his mouth. After chewing and swallowing flesh, he spitted out the lemon peel, and then frowned, saying, “It is a nice drink tough, but… such a flesh tastes bad.”

Song Qinghan felt that something was wrong when he saw him putting the bowl up. However, it was already too late to stop him. Looking at the childish face of Yuan Wenxuan who was showing a pitiful expression, Song Qinghan couldn’t help laughing, he explained, “That isn’t for eating, you just drink the water.”