chapter 65

There exists only tiny difference between Femina man and Man. The only obvious distinction between these two genders is that every femina man gets a slight and slender thread on his belly. So only natural parents know the exact gender their child is on his birth date. Outsiders will never know the fact unless they get to ask the child’s parents.

However, it doesn’t mean that there’s no other way for people to discern a Femina man or a man by their appearances. Generally speaking, a Femina man is always shorter than a Man in height with a smaller skeleton, while gaining a less strength than a man. So a Femina man is always the one showing a weaker characteristic. But sometimes there will be some exceptions.

Wu Dahu stared at Yin Laosan who was as tall as himself. He thought this guy would be one of the exceptions.

A femina man who was at a height of a grown man pretended to be a man, of course others weren’t able to discern successfully.

Yin Laosan was shocked by Wu Dahu’s words. The tears lingered in his eyes seemed to come to a halt all of a sudden, and then he got his eyes drifted, saying, “What femina man? How can I be a femina man? Have you ever seen one femina man as tall as I am?”

Nodding, Wu Dahu answered as if he had seen through everything, “Oh, so you’re really a femina man, no wonder there is a rumor saying that you are into man instead of femina man. If a femina man doesn’t like men, what does he like?”

Yin Laosan was irritated suddenly, staring at Wu Dahu with his eyes wide-open and shouting, “I told you I am not! That’s nonsense! If you keep talking like that, you will get punishment.”

After further confirming his suspicion, Wu Dahu said nothing but turned to get the meat out of the soup and then put them all on fire.

Seeing that Wu Dahu was showing a face of indifference, Yin Laosan rolled his eyes a bit while conceiving of another idea in his mind, and then he went upstairs without talking to Wu Dahu for further details.

The owner of this lodge walked in right at the moment when Wu Dahu made every piece of meat into dry ones but hadn’t packed them all yet. He then glanced at the dry meat in the bowl, saying excitedly, “Oh Brother, this meat smells different from the others…”

In showing the gratitude for letting him use the kitchen, Wu Dahu took the initiative to deliver a piece of dry meat to the owner of the lodge, saying with a smile, “Would you like to try some? I think you’ve never tasted something like this.”

Nodding, the lodge owner tore off one piece of dry meat in hands, and then put the slice into his mouth.

Noticing that the lodge owner getting his eyes lit up all of a sudden, the chef aside couldn’t help but approach to tear off another piece of the dry meat, and then chewed slowly.

After swallowing the last bit of meat in mouth, the lodge owner stared at the pile of dry meat behind Wu Dahu with earnest. Sliding throat and swallowing water in mouth, he asked Wu Dahu tentatively, “Brother, how do you sell the dry meat? If it’s possible, would you consider selling them all to me?”

Licking the last drop of oil on finger, the chef echoed, “It would be better if you sell us something that can be cooked by boiled water.”

The lodge owner took a glance at the remaining soup in the pot with his eyes lit up again, and then he delivered a look of praising to the chef.

Sure enough, only an experienced proficient knows the knack.

Wu Dahu then smile plainly, rubbing his hands with a handkerchief and saying, “I got quite a lot. And tomorrow I will keep making the dry meat. If I get surplus ones, I will give you the rest. But as for the dry meat, I can sell them now for you. What do you say?”