140

Fortunately, Song Qinghan seemed to be the chosen one who was blessed by the Buddha. Yet Luo Haiyun was rather surprised as Song Qinghan did so as he opened his eyes wide, saying, “His pulse becomes steadier now, he seems to be in the course of recovery! He is saved!”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan finally collapsed onto the ground as if he was the patient’s family members who were nervous for the result of the operation.

Yuan Wenxuan didn’t rush to pack everything but approached to Song Qinghan and picked him up, helped Song Qinghan wrap up his wounded hand and then commenced picking up every pieces messed by the operation.

The smell of blood permeated all over in the room, Luo Haiyun slowly straightened his back while staring at the patient who was with a face of peacefulness. His sight fixed on the wound on the patient’s belly.

Then, he walked to the table where Yuan Wenxuan placed the items on and carefully browsed at the scalpels and the excised stomach tissues in lesion.

“Miracle… What a miracle!”

He muttered and turned to look at Song Qinghan who was resting with his eyes closed. Deep in his pupils a light of admiration could be caught.

Just as he was about to say something, a door-knocking noise sounded coming with the shopkeeper’s meticulously tentative voice.

“I just heard screams from inside, but what’s wrong with that patient? Sir Xian is here, he wants to help and see if he is able to lengthen his life for few more days!”

Luo Haiyun glanced at Song Qinghan but Yuan Wenxuan was the one who spoke.

“Excuse me, Doctor Luo, would you please lend a hand and get the door? Master is exhausted right now, he needs to have a good rest!”

Luo Haiyun nodded and opened the door. When he met Sir Xian, he didn’t salute but just lowered slightly his head.

Sir Xian didn’t seem to have any complaints about this, but there was some doubt in his eyes. He frowned and asked, “Why are you showing up here? And what causes the smell of blood inside the room? Did the patient vomit some blood out?”

When he walked into the room and saw the unconcealed wound on the patient’s belly, he turned pale with shock and fright. Pointing at the scene, he trembled, “What… What happened here?”

He got exasperated suddenly, seemingly being flustered and furious and about to inquire Song Qinghan of the whole matter. Yet he was blocked by Luo Haiyun the next moment, Luo Haiyuan took the initiative to lead Sir Xian to the bed where the patient lay, and then lifted the patient’s wrist, saying slightly, “Check it out yourself!”

The bad-tempered Sir Xian seemed to be quite tolerant towards Luo Haiyun. He didn’t come up and argue with the man but just closed his eyes while starting taking the patient’s pulse.

“Hmm?”

He suddenly opened his eyes with a confused expression on his face.

Luo Haiyun smiled as if he was kind of proud of what Song Qinghan had done and said slowly, “See? The disease is cured by Doctor Song!”

Sir Xian was not the only one who delivered a face of astonishment, even the shopkeeper opened his mouth wide as if his two lips almost drooped and fell on the ground.

“So fast?!”

Sir Xian put down the patient’s hand and did not intend to take a further examination. Because he was fully assured now that the patient was all fine now diagnosed by his pulse. In addition, it was Luo Haiyun who told him the truth, the man had no reason to lie to him at all.