142

It seemed that Wang Chaoyuan was not going to show mercy when he commented Su Tingting. Though Su Tingting was rather angry stamping on his feet, he still hid himself behind Lin Dafu. He looked at Luo Haiyun with his tearful eyes, biting his lips and saying, “Childe Luo, are you still blaming me? That’s why you step in and help him out, right?”

Luo Haiyun gently raised his eyebrows and asked, “Why should I blame you?”

Su Tingting sighed faintly, “Blame me for not persisting and marrying the other…”

Luo Haiyun was quite shocked when he heard the words from Su Tingting. And on the other side, Wang Chaoyuan burst out into laughter, he pointed at Su Tingting, saying, “Good job! You changed my view towards you again, I just thought you are a cheeky femina male before, but I never expect that you’re such a shameless one. Or maybe next time when I meet you again, you might come with no face?”

Luo Haiyun echoed in politeness, “Childe Su, I would recommend you to read more books to fulfill your daily routine if you get time, and probably you might broaden your horizons.”

Su Tingting stamped on his feet again wrathful as both Wang Chaoyuan and Luo Haiyun were ridiculing at him. He pulled Lin Dafu’s arm, and said angrily, “Let’s back home.”

“Stop!”

Yet, beyond his expectation, just at the moment he turned and was about to leave, Luo Haiyun waved his hand in the air. And the next moment the accompanying guards surrounded Su Tingting and Lin Dafu, which offered no way for these two rats to flee away.

Su Tingting frowned and looked at Luo Haiyun sadly, and then he shouted in grievance, “What do you want from me? I had already married, why do you become entangled in my marriage?”

Luo Haiyun’s expression turned cold and he said calmly, “Please stop your petty fantasy! Don’t forget that your husband has smashed my friend’s shop here, are you trying to shirk the responsibility or not?”

Lin Dafu pursed his lips tight and glanced at Su Tingting. Seeing that Su Tingting got no choice either, he forced out a smile and made a bow with hands folded in front to Luo Haiyun, “It is my fault which is out of my rudeness, I would love to beg for your forgiveness.”

After all, the businessman was always a businessman, he who took all his life in business was always able to stoop or to stand, at least better than the other ordinary people. But obviously, Luo Haiyun was not satisfied towards the answer at all, he sneered and responded coldly, “You did not smash my shop, what’s the use you said that to me? As long as my friends won’t blame you for that, they will show their own attitudes.”

Lin Dafu clenched his fists tight and turned to look at Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan who were now both expressionless standing there. He slowly made a bow with hands folded in front and said, “Qinghan, Dahu, I apologize for everything I had done, I will satisfy you no matter what compensations you want, money or the other, as long as you won’t look into the whole matter anymore.”

He seemed to put himself in a status lower down the pecking order, yet somehow what he said was just like he was giving alms. However, Song Qinghan did not mind that at all, he answered directly, “Restore our shop as its original look, and compensate us one thousand silver coins charging for loss of working time, and you have to promise at the same time that you will never show up here again. Then I will let it go.”

“One thousand?” repeated Lin Dafu, as his eyes full of coldness, “Even you don’t offer the free sample today, you can’t make a total one thousand! You’re making an excessive demand, no, far more than that!”

Noticing that more and more people gathering around who commenced judging at them, Su Tingting couldn’t help but bury his head on Lin Dafu’s back, and then he urged hurriedly, “You can’t take one thousand silver coins out? Look at yourself, petty and poor one! I will pay, I will pay. Let’s just get the hell out of here.”